 General / 48223
Re: Stuffed Minifig at LEGO Outlet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:08:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bob Parker wrote:
In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh wrote:

Here's a few quick shots of my kids with them:

jt

How CUTE!!

Can we the general public purchase these on-line somewhere?  How much do they
cost?

Thanks,

Well I got them at the Discover Mills LEGO Outlet store in Georgia, they were
around 12.95 I believe.

I don't know about getting them online, might want to check BrickLink, someone
might have one or two for sale there.

jt