 General / 48224
Re: Stuffed Minifig at LEGO Outlet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:58:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh wrote:
In lugnet.general, Bob Parker wrote:
In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh wrote:

Here's a few quick shots of my kids with them:

jt

How CUTE!!

Can we the general public purchase these on-line somewhere?  How much do they
cost?

Thanks,

Well I got them at the Discover Mills LEGO Outlet store in Georgia, they were
around 12.95 I believe.

I don't know about getting them online, might want to check BrickLink, someone
might have one or two for sale there.

Here is the cataog entry for it to help you out.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?GearID=4243790

I took pics of it, you can check them out here:

Hope this helps!
Mark P