 General / 48225
48224  |  48226
Subject:
Radio Shack 8376 Racers sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:50:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Radio Shack is clearing out the 8376 Racers.  $29.99 with coupon.
Check here http://www.radioshack.com/Coupons/Coupons.asp?site=coupons
The coupon is good until 6/26/04.

Radio Shack has had clearance sales and coupons for these before.  This is
the best deal I've seen.
I would not be surprised if it was the best it'll will get.

The stores here in South Jersey have some.

Bill