 General / 48219
48218  |  48220
Subject:
Stuffed Minifig at LEGO Outlet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:22:29 GMT

Last night I picked up a couple of the stuffed minifig toys at the LEGO Outlet
at Discover Mills. They are really cool, my kids loved them and even my wife
thought they were neat (thats rare when it comes to LEGO related items)

I was surpised to find that the arms moved, the hands had a good grip on them
and the legs are stiff enough for the figure to stand on his own with no
trouble.

Here's a few quick shots of my kids with them:

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org