 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11387
11386  |  11388
Subject:
RCX Unit Light scensor Wires Motors For sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:48:18 GMT

I was cleaning out my closet and found an old RCX 1.0 unit with two motors,
the small ones, 3 short wires to connect the motors to the RCX units, and a
light scensor. I would be willing to sell all of this for 100.00. I am
really just making room for other legos. I only want to do a deal in the
United States. If anyone wants to trade a Skulls Eye Schooner I can make a
deal there.

Thanks, Michael