  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2281 – 2300 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

(...) Metroliner and my brother got the Load and haul Railroad. So we started in 9V when our dad knew about the 12V. He always said the track wasn't right and now we have a 9V empire layout. I still feature the Metroliner and Load and Haul Railroad (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  need help with lego direction!

where is this direction of LEGO going with GALIDOR, Bellville, Jack stone and any other line that makes a non-lego set. these have to be the most hated themes for LEGO believers. add a lego brick with some dolls and actionfigures to make these sets (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Castle Adane and others

Nope, Lenny hasn't fallen off the planet. In fact he's been quite busy the past few months... (URL) now for all the boring words: *all fo the buildings were built with attention to "believability" meaning, that if I were a minifig, I could get (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Palm Tree Junior

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) that (...) tree (...) shaping (...) new (...) HORRIBLE (...) If you want people to buy LEGO kits as opposed to your competitors toys, then you need to add value - the values of LEGO are summed up in the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Where's the Technic???

I too wonder where the good Technic stuff is. What happened to all the sets of yester year that had bricks and beams and studs? None of the recent stuff even interests me. Sets such as the 8466 and 8458 don't even look like Lego sets. I've not seen (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Stray pieces seeking home

Hello everyone, Alright, all you out there that know your 80s sets, help me! In my leftover brick box, I have lots of bricks that seem like they should be in a special set (ie NOT a basic set)... Some are rare/unique pieces, while other times it's (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) Hm, not really. But I see definitely the potential in doing it. Once I start dismantling my old models (which, given the place and budget issues, is only a matter of time), I will probably do this as well. (...) Yes to all of the above! The (...) (15 years ago, 15-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Harry Potter Lego - my feelings and verdict....

Hola, Thought I might share my veiws of the new Harry Potter Lego line, set by set. I got to say the entire line looks excellent and well thought out. Good to see that Lego have returned to a modular system that allows all sets to combine. Lots of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  2 MOCs on Brickshelf

Hi everybody, 2 MOCs of mine have been photo'd and placed on Brickshelf. While I'm still in the process of making pictures of another MOC I'd like to place on the web, I don't know when this will be finished. So I decided on this post to announce my (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: A fan no more

(...) I can't speak for anyone else, but I wasn't angry. Every time this subject comes up, I keep hoping to see some more specific instances where the old-style TECHNIC works better, but all I ever see is "everything". It's clearly not true, or (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: A Pyrate's Life

(...) ships... (...) I started buying Adventurers in the summer '98 and thought that the palm tree (my favorite element) would look neat in a tropical environment. Then I came across an old catalog showing the Islander sets and the rest is infamy... (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: How do you guys do it?

(...) As others have said, Welcome! Lots of great ideas in this thread, as a 'old-timer' I thought I could toss out a couple more. Don't feel you need to build HUGE things. Yes, some of us love to build massive things like 8-wide trains and 4+ foot (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Studless Brick Wall Study

(...) Hello all and thanks a lot for all of your wonderful comments! I truly do appreciate it. OK, here are the details. For the actual brick wall part I only used multiples of four different pieces; a 1x1 gray five-studded brick, a 1x1 gray technic (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Selling My LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on Sale with rare Maersk freebies!!

I just got in another batch of my 2,200 Page LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1949-80s on CD, see image below. (NOTE: this is Version 3 (an extra 10 chapters)... and there will never be a Version 4!) And I'm having a sale.... anyone buying the guide (...) (14 years ago, 22-Feb-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) better. (...) Alan, don't forget to give us the coordinates so we can get there :) Layouts sound great. I dunnno if I will take time to put one together, but I will bring some of my favorite Town vehicles and perhaps some Train creations. As (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

OK, I have Basic Set 125. It is exactly that..... a basic set. There are no specialty pieces (besides some older bricks, windows & doors). If memory serves me correctly, this is a set that has the 4 brick high doors that were used in conjunction (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: fun with LUGNET web site statistics

(...) All very interesting statistics! Thanks for crunching the data. I have always thought that Lugnet should allow Google (and perhaps other search engines) to crawl the posts on Lugnet. Even though the data would perhaps be a few weeks old, I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer landing shortly in Brisbane

(...) I recently opened a (URL) and tried some 20+ year old Danish air. It seems those Danes have got on top of their air pollution problem in that time :-) (...) If I hadn't already read your subsequent post, I'd have to say that was amazing, and (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: LEGO SETS/PARTS HISTORY CD....

Well I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in my 3 year 1,100 page Lego CD project, with hundreds of pictures. I want to thank those many people who have pre-ordered the Lego Sets/Parts History CD. I am sure they were impressed with (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: S@H on line pick a brick

(...) (URL) was looking at the links that take up most of the page on the link given in the original post: (URL) "Bricks & Pieces By Shape Categories" that overwhelms the tiny text link above it that has all the old part sets in it. Maybe they (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>