  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2181 – 2200 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 4x4x3 cone! (was: Re: Reference Site Inconsistencies)

(...) I do, but it's back at my mom's house in the SF Bay Area, and I'm here in sunny Cambridge, MA. If memory serves, it is indeed three bricks tall. It's a cool piece, and I'm surprised TLC has never brought it back, since they seem to have a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) I have a few comments on this theme as a mother of a 3 3/4 year old that likes to play with LEGO. The town jr. sets are easier for him to put together but they are very unstable when compared to the older sets (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong)

As some of you might know, I just came out of my Dark Ages. As my post-Dark Ages masterpiece, I'm going to build a replica of J.R.R Tolkien's Middle Earth, very very microfig-style. However, I want to build Barad-Dur (Sauron's MASSIVE tower in (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Short Review: 6455 Space Simulation Station

REVIEW: 6455 SPACE SIMULATION STATION - Tom McDonald RETAIL: $29.99, S@H $33.00 THEME: SPACE PORT AGES: 7-12 PCS: 240 MINIFIGURES: 3; 1 Astronaut with gold visor; 1 Station director in white coat; 1 Technician in red jumpsuit OVERVIEW: Don't get me (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: I know its an auction...

(...) Hmm, now that you mention it, I clicked around some more, and you actually did host the images on your own site. You could have pointed people to those images instead of announcing your auction in the .castle group and pointing them to a page (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

I've now got my first firsthand experience with the new colors, so here goes: LT gray is so close, I wonder why you bothered at all. Old Dk grey is better for rocks and earthly matters New dk grey is kind of more interesting to look at. As far as (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Lego Article (Re: I'm famous (or infamous))

(...) Thanks, Gary. Here is a copy of the article (portions of it appeared in my statewide newspaper's business section today). I'm also supposed to do a little interview with a local radio station on Friday. THANKS, Poilin!!! ---...--- Lego Uses (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Set # 3408, Space Parts Pack

Well technically it has something to do with soccer, but about 95% of the parts are great for spaceships. I scored one today at Target for $15 on clearance, and highly recommend it. Lots of blue and grey slopes, three of the old classic space (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.reviews)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: A village challenge winner - Bostonian punk;)

(...) Maybe I missed or forgot this, but is there a reason you're only using tan? I think that yellow plates would work well for a thatched roof, and they'd add a bit of needed color to your town. Alternately, don't use plates at all - use bricks! (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  8 wheeled steam train with driving rods

Mayby not as challenging as the topic title says, but at least I got your attention ;-) I like the way the lego trains were build in the blue track era, but I make no problem with using new parts as well. Having built 4 and 8 wheeled (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Brick Testament in UK's .net magaine and seven new German articles

(...) playing with LEGO bricks (...) stake". The World you present is a giant botch, the beings are distorted, and God is a bearded Frankenstein. Compare this smiting to the articles by the catholic news agency: (...) translation as the textual (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Phoenix Area Meeting?

How odd - my user profile page has my correct (new) email address (yahoo.com), but the one that show's up here is the old (dead) one. BTW - I have these newsgroups msgs (arizona) emailed to me, and when I tried to reply to you via email, I got a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Container Width (was Re: New MOC: Cargo Sprinter)

(...) I personally am planning on going 6 wide for containers. I guess 5 wide would be a possibility, I really won't be having doors in my containers (the windows w/shutters in the old Maersk truck would be neat to get, and with availability of (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Q:Window and door terminology

As a fairly new LEGO maniac, I am wondering what the proper terminology is for windows and doors. I understand standard bricks, i.e 2x4x1 (If just 2x4, the third value is understood) but I am unsure as to door and window descriptions. It looks like (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?

(...) Wow, it is nice to see that there are others out there that have really interesting ideas. I like them all, except for Allan Bedford (just kidding Allan, it just seems such a waste of a wish, a 3x3 brick could be made with a 2x3 and a 1x3 with (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  LEGO marble runs

I would love to see TLG develop a marble run/ball track theme. Marble run toys are my favorites next to LEGO and it would be great if I could bring the two together. Here are some of my thoughts: 1. LEGO parts can be used to build almost anything (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.ambassadors)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: TXT-file question

David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: H7DtC2.CM3@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) wacky (...) wasn't saying batch coding is programming. the stress was meant to be on "simple" and on the mistaking batch coding for programming. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: New colors and other info

(...) Well if you read my posts on this topic, you will see that I have not even once suggested that my existing bricks will become "worthless" or "incompatible" because of this change. I am merely disappointed that two of my favorite and most (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: End of Year Thoughts

(...) Definitely not nostalgia. I still have all my original LEGO sets (including boxes and all instructions) going back to the mid-1970's. I'm not looking at pics on the web, or just running old memories over and again in my head. I can sit and (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!

(...) There are a lot of factors that should be considered there, though. Even many LUGNET users weren't sure which bulk packs were the old colors and which were the new, and it was really only publicized here on LUGNET, so it's unlikely that any (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

More:  Next Page >>