  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2101 – 2120 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Train Layout Tables

I've been bouncing table designs around for a while and two criteria seem to emerging in my mind as more important than I've previously given weight to. 1) Durability. and 2) The ability to adjust height On Durability. My first tables are over six (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

old, bricks
(score: 0.817)

  Half-SNOT town street

This is one of my attempts at reducing the cost of creating "studs-not-on-top" (SNOT) roads for LEGO towns, while keeping the flexibility the SNOT technique gives us: (URL) presented version has the road surface two bricks and a baseplate above (...) (13 years ago, 7-Sep-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 0.817)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) I would expect that any old NNTP server can be plugged in instead, if the one Todd originally selected doesn't support access by username and password. (...) Why should that be necessary? Shouldn't it be enough to hook the password checker of (...) (14 years ago, 3-Nov-10, to lugnet.admin.general)

old
(score: 0.817)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) (Keep in mind that I'm a very old fogey who has been using NNTP stuff for decades.) The advantage to me is that I don't have to use a web browser to do it. :-) I run my browser with Javascript turned off virtually all the time. So, I tend to (...) (14 years ago, 2-Nov-10, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 0.817)

  Re: High praise for Designer Set #4100

(...) -Gratuitus Snippage. Allen, I can't agree more. Ya hoo to the Lego Company. I had to have one of these (at least) and I picked up the 4101 Wild Collection. Why? It was the Chameleon model on the box, it's too cool for words! Well, I have to (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.817)

  Re: Is there any interest in a tiny scout-like brick?

(...) As someone who is currently trying to bring a custom MindStorms sensor to market, I understand how you feel. I have mangled my share of LEGO with the old Dremel, only to hear that heart-wrenching crunch as I break a delicate reed switch with (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 0.817)

  Re: how odd!!!!

(...) Did these all come from the same set? Or was it a bundle of different old sets? (...) While we would all love for Lego to make 100% perfect bricks, I don't think this ought to be seen as a serious breach of quality control. If they were all in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.817)

  Re: how odd!!!!

Well, whatever else they are, they look like they are quite old. I don't think that the molds for the 2 x 4 bricks have the injection points on the ends like that any more. I can remember when I was a kid, those points ( dots, really) annoyed me (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.816)

  6023.dat

Hi there, I can't find the 6023 part anywhere (Minifig Jet-Pack). It a quite old part so I hope someone has already modeled it ! But where ? Does someone have an idea about it ? Thanks (14 years ago, 1-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

old
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Molds - I just don't grok the economics

(...) First, it is a feather in the cap of the LegoDirect division NOT to resort to the creation of new molds or making a new mold for an old part where no useable molds exists. So for now, their policy is NO NEW MOLDS. But that is only LegoDirect, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.816)

  LDraw.org Theme and Usability

Hi all, As part of my renewed effort to make LDraw.org more accessible, I'd like to open up the forum to suggestions on how to make LDraw.org's website easier to understand and use. Here's my list of concerns/ideas: - The underlying CMS is old and (...) (14 years ago, 4-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

old
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Forum shift

Hi all, I have taken a bit of time to follow the discussion as this is about a subject that René and I have been talking over on some occasions but without any final decisions yet. (...) Actually, the NNTP server in use is a fairly old but very (...) (14 years ago, 3-Nov-10, to lugnet.admin.general)

old
(score: 0.816)

  Re: The Old Mill

Hello Nathan, (...) That's a neat scenery you're showing, my compliments. I especially like the way you're using the base to build a hill. Seems to me that in this way you can build a large volume with a relatively low number of bricks, while (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.816)

  Re: The Old Mill

(...) Hi, Thanks for your comments. The whell is pretty bad but as I say, I was out of bricks (this whole thing came out of a box just bigger then a shoebox). I still think it's worth a look for the landscape and building though... Did you see the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.816)

  Re: The Old Mill

(...) Thanks, I was quite proud of this (except for the wheel). It's the first time I've tried a 'full set up' but I think it looks tolerable from all sides... As to the landscaping two words: 'bulk bricks'. But it still has a nice roll. I forgot to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Basic Train Elements

(...) I hardly ever use any of the special train elements. Other than track, the new large wheels, and the old style couplers (with removable magnets), it has been a couple of years since I used a special train piece. I use (URL) wheels otherwise, (...) (14 years ago, 30-Oct-10, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.816)

  Re: The Old Mill

Hi Nathan, Great Mill! It has a lot of detail. I like the bricks on the base concept too. My only criticism is the wheel. It could use some work, but if you were out of pieces, you were out of pieces! Build On, Josh (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.816)

  Re: Are "classic" technic parts doomed?

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HDBwD1.148o@lugnet.com... (...) news:HDBuAA.z3r@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) superhero-multi-purp...act-module (...) I hope the Technic motors never goes out of production, actually I hope they (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 0.815)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) As I see it if we keep the discussion here we will be talking to an increasingly smaller pool of old LDraw users and neglecting the newer ones. I'm very much in support of this move. Tim (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

old
(score: 0.815)

  Absolutely Nothing! :) (Was: Re: What's so Adult about it Anyway ?)

I have one particular spin on lego building/playing/sculpting that strikes me quite personally. I had it in my splash page for a while at my bricklink store but Ill give you the edited down version here: (Be forwarned, its based upon my experience (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

old, bricks
(score: 0.815)

More:  Next Page >>