 Castle / 16622
Re: The Old Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:14:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hi Nathan,

Great Mill!  It has a lot of detail.  I like the bricks on the base concept
too.  My only criticism is the wheel.  It could use some work, but if you
were out of pieces, you were out of pieces!

Build On,
Josh

        Hi,

         Thanks for your comments. The whell is pretty bad but as I say, I
was out of bricks (this whole thing came out of a box just bigger then a
shoebox).
I still think it's worth a look for the landscape and building though...
Did you see the garden? I forgot to mention it...

        Thanks and God Bless,

               Nathan
In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:
  Hi all,

         Here is 'The Old Mill':

      It once was a working mill, but that put a strain on certain pieces,
so it was sold to a retired black falcon soldier who promptly ripped out the
interior and created this beautiful house...

(I realize it is a terrible wheel but I was out of >pieces...excuses...excuses)