 Castle / 16621
Re: The Old Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:09:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joe Meno writes:
In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:
  Hi all,

         Here is 'The Old Mill':

      It once was a working mill, but that put a strain on certain pieces,
so it was sold to a retired black falcon soldier who promptly ripped out the
interior and created this beautiful house...

Wow, as a non-castle builder, I'm just looking at this and VERY impressed.

Beautiful work, including the landscaping...it's nice to see a nice full set up.

                        God Bless,

                            Nathan
(I realize it is a terrible wheel but I was out of pieces...excuses...excuses)

But you geared it...so it's forgivable:) Actually, a nice solution
considerng you were out of parts!

Joe Meno

      Thanks,

          I was quite proud of this (except for the wheel). It's the first
time I've tried a 'full set up' but I think it looks tolerable from all
sides... As to the landscaping two words: 'bulk bricks'. But it still has a
nice roll.
       I forgot to put up there... I was really proud of the garden (using
wester bricks to give it texture from above)...

           God Bless and thanks for your comments,

                          Nathan