 Castle / 16607
16606  |  16608
Subject:
The Old Mill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 17:40:44 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

   Hi all,

          Here is 'The Old Mill':

       It once was a working mill, but that put a strain on certain pieces,
so it was sold to a retired black falcon soldier who promptly ripped out the
interior and created this beautiful house...

       Features:

             Aside from the usual opening roof this has a few small touches
I'm proud of. Such as the diagonal fireplace (upstairs and down):

     The roof hatch and small battlements (a soldiers touch):

     And the use of a base to support a brick hill (I'm sure this has been
done but I have never seen one):

      As always let me know what you think (all comments welcome).

                         God Bless,

                             Nathan
(I realize it is a terrible wheel but I was out of pieces...excuses...excuses)