 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4607
4606  |  4608
Subject:
Half-SNOT town street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 18:46:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This is one of my attempts at reducing the cost of creating
"studs-not-on-top" (SNOT) roads for LEGO towns, while keeping the
flexibility the SNOT technique gives us:

   http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/Transport/Veje/Halv-SNOT/

The presented version has the road surface two bricks and a baseplate
above ground level. The sidewalk is one plate above the road surface.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Rednu Nwod: