 Town / 10415
Re: Half-SNOT town street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 20:03:16 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

This is one of my attempts at reducing the cost of creating
"studs-not-on-top" (SNOT) roads for LEGO towns, while keeping the
flexibility the SNOT technique gives us:

  http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/Transport/Veje/Halv-SNOT/

Seems like a smart method, assuming you have lots of the large plates...

--
Anders Isaksson