 Town / 10421
Re: Half-SNOT town street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2011 18:21:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
This is one of my attempts at reducing the cost of creating
"studs-not-on-top" (SNOT) roads for LEGO towns, while keeping the
flexibility the SNOT technique...

I like how it looks. From your pictures, it's not clear to me if and how you've
attached the snot side and middle stripe to the rest of the structure. Could you
please explane a bit more about this?

With friendly greetings, Manfred