  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  UPDATE: Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)

The Weeks box has been passed on to Shiri. I switched out the box with one which didn't smell like a chimney. I also sort of organized some of the parts (though my contribution is in a separate bag). If you want to be surprised by the box, don't (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: New MOC: Hotel Ambassador - (ISCC)

I have several architecture books I browse thru for ideas. Old buildings are my hobby (majoring in Historic Preservation) and I usually try to model my buildings after certain architectural styles or specific buildings. I can bring some books at a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Molds - I just don't grok the economics

(...) First, it is a feather in the cap of the LegoDirect division NOT to resort to the creation of new molds or making a new mold for an old part where no useable molds exists. So for now, their policy is NO NEW MOLDS. But that is only LegoDirect, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  need 6 wide windshields

Hi all I am in desperate need of some 6 wide windshields ( the ones that are 2 bricks high, not the ones that come with the landspeeder). If any one has any for sale or trade, please let me know, I have alot of spare parts including old space (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Hey, I have $0.02 here is my take. (...) I’m with you here. In 2002 I went to my first Brickfest. At that point I had just about no bricks and no Lego room. After that I started with castle but still did not have much in the way of bricks or a (...) (19 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: What to bring to 3/3/01 Legofest?

OK, late posting, but I've been busy recently as you can see from below. As I am very kindly getting a lift, I am severely limited in what I can bring. Here are my MISB offerings (40-70% of retail price or trade) 8279 several 8462 several 7130 (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Fan Thank You Letter

(...) Just to second Todd's wonderful letter and add a brief story of my own (so this isn't just a 'me too!' letter...) I have numerous geared 9v motors. Finding out about TLC's policy on replacing defective parts, I called them up once and (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Personally, I'd like to see all of the rarest pieces duplicated perfectly in enormous mass. My NLS is into Barbie Dolls. The gouging and fabricated-"rare" stuff is all over the place. And Mattel does all sorts of things which make it easy to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

I sort most of my bricks by size and color. However, I have a large catch-all bin (about 2 feet by 3 feet by 1 foot) if miscellaneous parts that haven't yet been sorted. This bin includes portions of my childhood collection as well as collections (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Clear macaroni - Dear Gary

A while back, there were some posts about a couple sources of the clear macaroni brick. My husband recently got his childhood LEGO (and his older siblings childhood LEGO as well) it's most likely all european (Israel) and ranges from about (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  more train sets listed in my Brickbay shop

Brickbay is up, and I had a chance to list more train sets: These include 7817, 4559, 4558 (with box), very old 171 with box, 2 x 4547 and more. I also listed some pirate sets (black seas barracuda, an island) and some castle sets. Many more sets (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Still have lot to sell/trade

I still have a ton of pieces to sell or trade away. Once again most of my pieces are over five years old so please don't ask for something brand new. I still have a lot of town, tech, some castle, and misc accessories pieces to rid myself of. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Purpose of part 32072

"Jindroush" <jindroush@nospam.se...nospam.cz> wrote in message news:40080449.557759...spam.cz... (...) things (...) bevel gear (...) of (...) against. (...) I also wondered why they used this gear in the backhoe-model when I built it the first (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Very Interesting PRESS RELEASE from Respond.com

Howdy All- I got this very interesting press release in my emailbox: Enjoy, Chet ---...--- Toys Found on Respond.com Bring Back Childhood Memories; Collector Finds Discontinued Set of Lego Bricks REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 22, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  MOC: Airwolf helicopter

Hi all, After many years I finally found out that there was a program called LDraw in which I could put my old MOC airwolf, with retractable weapons. I'm working on the building instructions of the helicopter right now. (Yippie I can almost use the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

___...___ February 2005 To Mr. Jørgen Vig Knudstorp CEO of LEGO Company Billund Denmark Dear Mr. Knudstorp, we are writing to you, the highest authority of LEGO Company, in order to express a matter of utmost importance for our community. We, the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.color) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: Poor Part Quality- 2x5x6 Castle Walls

(...) What are waves and mold-slump? Are these caused by old molds or by pulling the elements out of the molds before they are fully hardened or whatever? But yeah, the quality is definitely slipping -- and has been for some time. I have seen more (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  FRAZZAP!

I dunno about you, but I'm still recovering from Brickfest. Haven't even touched the bricks to build something new. BUT, one of my fav things from Brickfest was hangin' out with Greg Hyland and watchin' him sketch out a groovy pic of the Admiral (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: MLCAD: compenetrazione tra i pezzi

(...) lo scopo del LDD è proprio la semplicità! subito dopo l'incontro con i maggiori programmatori LDraw nel lontano 2001 (URL) la premiata ditta ha fatto uno studio il cui risultato é stato che l'età limite per poter usare il sistema LDraw sono 11 (...) (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) You know, I really like the Yellow Tudor walls! They're perfect for old victorian style architecture. (especially if you're trying to recreate english homesteads, or a really awesome medieval villiage :) (...) You know, I would have to go with (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.022)

More:  Next Page >>