 Announcements / 2023
MOC: Airwolf helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:36:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

After many years I finally found out that there was a program called LDraw
in which I could put my old MOC airwolf, with retractable weapons. I'm
working on the building instructions of the helicopter right now. (Yippie I
can almost use the bricks for something new.:))

This is how it looks:

Best regards
Nathanael