 Announcements / 2024
2023  |  2025
Subject:
Train Engine Shed Sneak Peek Photos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 05:04:56 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello LEGO®  train fans!

The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing
partnership with The LEGO Company.

LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with detailed photos of the new 10027 Train
Engine Shed (663 pieces), as debuted at BricksWest 2003 by The LEGO Company.
These new high quality images offer greater detail of this set than any
which have appeared to date.

The ILTCO is pleased to be able to share these exciting images with the
community of train fans worldwide. Check out the ILTCO exclusive sneak peek
of these new sets by visiting the ILTCO home page at www.iltco.org and
viewing them for yourself.

Please note and observe the following disclaimers and  restrictions:

- These images are preliminary and are subject to change
- These images are copyrighted by The LEGO Company, and cannot be reproduced
or published elsewhere without permission from The LEGO Company
- These images are provided exclusively to the ILTCO (www.iltco.org) by The
LEGO Company

Signed,
The ILTCO