 Trains / 19595
Re: Train Engine Shed Sneak Peek Photos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:37:32 GMT

You'd need to replace the 1x4 brick hinge with a 1x4 brick, or else the bump
would stop them coming together.  Given the level of detail present (the
tools are amazing, and the lathe is crying out for a micro-motor) I wouldn't
be surprised to find one in the bottom of the box.

Jason Railton

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:

"Lester Witter" <witter@erim-int.com> wrote in message
Can you put two opend buildings side by side to make a larger one?

Lester

[ ... snipped ... ]

I wondered the same thing when I saw the pictures.  As near as I can tell, I
expect you can.  Either end to end or side to side should work.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com