 Trains / 19597
Re: Train Engine Shed Sneak Peek Photos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:53:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:

"Lester Witter" <witter@erim-int.com> wrote in message
Can you put two opend buildings side by side to make a larger one?

Lester

[ ... snipped ... ]

I wondered the same thing when I saw the pictures.  As near as I can tell, I
expect you can.  Either end to end or side to side should work.

I've seen it up close and personal (at BricksWest 2003) and to put it end to
end should work fine. Side to side may require a few small mods to the model
so that protruding things mate correctly