 Trains / 19602
Re: Train Engine Shed Sneak Peek Photos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:14:29 GMT

I just noticed, and it may have been discussed elsewhere--but is that a
double overlapping sliding door on the side of the shed?  I didn't think the
sliding cargo doors could do that!

I'm going to get my hands on at least two of these sets--they're so awesome!
A welcome addition to any trainyard!

Dave K