  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) Thanks for being the medium here, Chris. (...) Thank you, sir ColoMars. I'm glad you recognized the mined hill- I was afraid nobody would figure it out. (...) It wasn't that much... I just had the idea for a little mining job in a hill and (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: tlg press release, August 14th, 2000

(...) I bought Mybot at Target locally--Its for 4 years old up, is a Duplo Wheelers like package where big bricks on a bulky car produce different results (lcd screen display in the cockpit, sounds, etc.) Its cool but for little kids--I still like (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: New Year's Resolution #1: Post to LUGNET more often!

(...) I still have my treasure trove of old love letters from Ms. Williams in a file. Has she officially retired from Lego? I don't remember hearing from her recently. Surely she is too young to retire... (...) stretched to an hour or more... thanks (...) (13 years ago, 11-Jan-12, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: 5151 Steep Sloped Bricks (45 deg)

(...) My red roof pieces come in two kinds of plastic: the ones I had as a kid in the 60s are slightly translucent and the moulding is marginally less crisp. The newer ones I bought for my daughter about 1990 are a more opaque red plastic. I just (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: New vs. old (was Re: More 1999 Figs... ?)

(...) I don't see much in Insectoids. The main reason is that they have so many specialized pieces. If they built the same shapes with the pieces they had five years ago, I would be all for them. Lego can't really go anywhere with Ninja, what other (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Kevin Salm's Complete Lego Want List

KEVIN SALM’S LEGO WANT LIST kdsalm@dreamscape.com ---...--- April 24, 2000 TOP PRIORITY ===...=== 1x4x2 hinged car roof holder - Yellow, Gray, Black, Blue, Red -- (URL) vertical windshield - Clear, TransLtBlue -- (URL) styles and colors of Aquazone (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Thanks for listening and understanding. Sorry your ears are taking a bashing! You're doing better than other companies would do. Please explain the "good thinking" though. IMHO "good thinking" would be to make future new colours more realistic (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) Mmm, I tried to sort of keep it clean with the tiles, although I guess I could put something there. (...) All they needed was just an auto levels to get the white balance white. (...) It has a landing pad, visablie right down the middle here: (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Where to buy bulk Duplo bricks

(...) I can validate Andreas' statement. A few weeks ago I found enough duplo to fill up several silver buckets. A good bet if your looking just duplo is to search subdivisions ~ four to seven years old. A good percentage of the families there are (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) Hmm, yes, I've considered changing that. But it was hard to find a strong, good-looking solution. The nacelles actually are pretty strong. (...) Yeah, well, MOST of them are. The camera had some problems with some of them inside, because of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Inside LEGO Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter With a 7-Year-Old

Inside LEGO Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter With a 7-Year-Old By Robert Kolker NYMAG.com “Dad, you’ve got to tell me.” “Dad, you’re torturing me.” “Has it been an hour yet?” “How do you read that clock?” “What are you writing down?" We’re in the (...) (11 years ago, 25-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Sticker Shock...Lego Direct?

I had to call the Consumer Affairs people to replace some old black wheels as found in Technic set #8246 and old Blacktron I set #6941 (almost the same element except for minor details). I had recently purchased several of these from a fellow Lugnut (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Where do the old models go when they die?

Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) that (...) the (...) the (...) Hmm..Let's look at this way..Every set has "souls"...So just grabbing some sort of pieces randomly and stucking them each other would not be resulted in a "set". Bricks are the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Help wanted with old UK catalogue [long and contains most text/in fo from it.]

"Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message news:1D0812CAE3E7D21...ccess.com. au... I'm looking for some information on a catalogue I acquired yesterday in a bunch of mixed parts from the 50's (?) to possibly the 80's. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Old LEGO and LEGO with holes in studs.

(...) Tell me about it. I had my town scene setup throughout the whole year of 2001. In January I boxed it for Castle, and recently decided to dismantle the prison (a MOC I never cared that much for) and sort it's pieces back into the collective. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re-issue of old figures

I hope the Lego Company takes suggestions. I believe this idea has been suggested before in this and other newsgroups. I also believe that there is strength in numbers and I hope the rest of the building community including the lurkers who never (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Wishful thinking

(...) Nothing is impossible. Remember when the idea of reissued old sets seemed like a pipe dream? I think it's just a matter of continually reminding LEGO how important basic bricks will always be to building LEGO structures and models. I think (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: {•&#158;•} Diggin' up old dead topics… {•&#158;•}

wow, i never thought there would be such interesting stuff that id didn't know!! so far it looks great! plus to see my name on some FAQ's.. HA! does this mean i get mutuated timmy minifigs? as for the question on most wanted pieces: 1)black sword (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Wanted: Garage Doors

I have a few middle garage door slats--3 red and 2 trans-light-blue to be precise-that I would happily trade for the right offer. Problem is, I think most of the stuff I'm after right now is either very old/rare (e.g., printed bricks from 122 and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Any interest in high amp. Train controllers?

I was poking around looking at LM317 specs and can't seem to find the Max Vin. What's the max Vin we can plug into the controller... I see old laptop "wall warts" and inline "bricks" getting tossed all the time here at work. If this alone helps the (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

More:  Next Page >>