 Duplo / 212
Re: Where to buy bulk Duplo bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:14:29 GMT

Andreas Stabno wrote:
If you're patient you can find plenty of DUPLO at garage sales.  I hit the
sales faithfully last summer and actually stopped purchasing DUPLO because I
found too much.  If anyone has green DUPLO to trade, I have plenty of the
other colors...

I can validate Andreas' statement.  A few weeks ago I found enough duplo to fill up several silver
buckets.  A good bet if your looking just duplo is to search subdivisions ~ four to seven years
old.  A good percentage of the families there are just starting out and sell the duplo when their
kids enter the System range of products.

-chris