 Duplo / 209
Re: Where to buy bulk Duplo bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:07:24 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Ben Roller writes:
I don't actually own any Duplo yet, but I was wondering what would be the
best way to go about buying 100's or 1000's of Duplo bricks.  I'm interested • in
2x4, 2x2 and other sized bricks in any color.  I don't think Direct will be
offering Duplo anytime soon.

What comes in the 25th Anniversary Tubs and does anyone know where to get them
in quantity now?

Ben Roller

If you're patient you can find plenty of DUPLO at garage sales.  I hit the
sales faithfully last summer and actually stopped purchasing DUPLO because I
found too much.  If anyone has green DUPLO to trade, I have plenty of the
other colors...

Search well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm