  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Let's trade!

Below is my Want List. If you have any of these items and would like to trade them, send me your want list and lets haggle! :-) David Simmons alienbuz@concentric.net Dave’s Lego Want List MOST WANTED PIECES One 3x3x3 gray quarter-dome piece. NOT an (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  FA-eBay: Palms, 3-leaf rounds, bulk, and some Technic

Hi, Just put the following lots up for auction on eBay: Lego/Legos 40 Green 3-leaf rounds - New (URL) 4 Palm tree, old-style. New (URL) 3 Large Technic Figures - New (URL) Lego/Legos: 600 Red 1x1 bricks - New (URL) Lego/Legos: 600 White 1x1 bricks - (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Ambassadors

(...) *blushes* OK, perhaps not "suck" at MOCs, but I'm definitely not anywhere near the same league as the big boys and girls around here. Nosebleed section, that's me. I do find it interesting that I like building things about things that you use (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

(...) I'll check at home; I have a box of damaged parts that I should be able to photo or scan, although it may be a bit - I'm swamped right now. Examples I should be able to provide would be broken or cracked plates, stress marks from bending (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: End of Year Thoughts

(...) You're going to have to help me with this one. How does this make economic sense? Wouldn't it be better to focus on the pieces you have, the ones that are already useful and for which molds have already been created? I mean, Megablocks has a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Online LEGO users design their own sets

(...) Like I stated earlier, the problem for old LEGO set instructions for sets from 1955 to 1972 is that 1) Town was alone in the LEGO System world until Train came out in 1966, and others in the 1970's and 2) classic windows came in 9 window (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Shoddy MF

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:FKy6x4.LuI@lugnet.com... (...) though. (...) done. (...) TLG makes the bricks! They could easily have created larger saucer sections, or better yet used good old (and new) fashioned slopes. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: 2x4 Dark Gray Bricks Discontinued??

(...) I was just talking with someone about this very thing yesterday. This item has been listed as "sold out" for a few weeks now. It is my hope that this item will be restocked soon and NOT discontinued. On a similar note, I have what could be (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) Your argument is just as baseless as mine. Putting together (packing) an old Technic set would only cost more because they used to use more bricks (using value as a comparison). And I never actually mentioned old sets in my post. (...) My (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Old MOC: Liebherr R 996 Excavator

You've seen it at BimP[1]. You've seen it at Brickfest[2]. Now you can see the full details of it at my site: (URL) finally finished my own personal webpages on the model. It's taken quite a while to get this together. I took way too many pictures! (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  What about the Master Models Builders? was Re: New colors and other info

(...) Once I got over the initial surprise, the cynic in me is starting to take over. Legoland parks and their Master Model Builders would fall into the category of "people with already large amounts of grey," wouldn't they? I would really like to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Rusty Freight Car - an experiment

(...) I can see the idea of this, but I'd take it further. The white is very bright and contrasts too much with the very dark rust colours. I'd lose the stripe (or use a different colour entirely - sand blue?) and swap the white for something (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Small Lego exhibition in Edinburgh

There is a small display of old LEGO in the Museum of Childhood on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh. It's in the special exhibition area. It shows some of the old pocket money boxes of vehicles, trees, wheels and bricks. And a the box for the London Bus (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Need help with Part

Randall Blecha wrote in message ... (...) LOL! I know where a coupla' missing pieces from my collection are (or should be), I just don't know where the dude is--I haven't seen him in 12 years, and haven't been close to him in almost 18. Geez, after (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler?

(...) David, What a nice solution! Just as a precaution, would my motors blow up if the setting was accidentally switched to 12 volt? And as a follow-up question, could the 12 volt setting in theory be used to power the old 12 volt lighting bricks? (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  FA-eBay: Bulk, 3-leaf round greens, Technic figs

These lots close Thursday afternoon/evening. Still some good prices on some of the bulks. Lego/Legos 40 Green 3-leaf rounds - New (URL) 4 Palm tree, old-style. New (URL) 3 Large Technic Figures - New (URL) Lego/Legos: 600 Red 1x1 bricks - New (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023

(...) I once opened a set that had been 25 years in the shrinkwrap. What a rush that was. I currently have a number of older unopened sets and some of them I will be letting my kids (or grandkids) open, once they are old enough to appreciate why it (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  New elements, get them while they're hot!

New best lock sets are coming out with new (to the Lego palette) elements. The newest 240 and 500 piece police building sets include a few 1x5 bricks, 1x5 plates, as well as scads of 1x4x3 bricks. Best Lock's change of base from Chendu (where little (...) (15 years ago, 27-Aug-09, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Re: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts)

(...) That was the opinion stated by Jacob, which I generally agree with, but it depends on the detail in question. Some common, details which are larger than 1LDU details and are skipped in LDraw parts: - the indentations on the undersides of (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

  Basic Commuter Jet

I've been searching through old albums at home... Way back in 1995, when I was emerging from my dark ages, a built a commuter jet out of bricks in my (predominantly basic) connection. Here are some pics: Loading passengers (gotta love those 20x10x1 (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.announce.moc)

old, bricks
(score: 3.024)

More:  Next Page >>