 General / 4557
4556  |  4558
Subject:
Let's trade!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 23:09:14 GMT

Below is my Want List.  If you have any of these items and would like to
trade them, send me your want list and lets haggle!  :-)

David Simmons
alienbuz@concentric.net

Dave’s Lego Want List

MOST WANTED PIECES

One 3x3x3 gray quarter-dome piece.  NOT an inverse!

White 2x4x4 half cylinders from #6454 Countdown Corner.  I need at least
twelve!

White 4x4 round bricks with side Technic holes (if they exist!)  I’d need
twelve.

Red, black, or white “macaroni” bricks.

1x4x5 white or black frames with clear panels.

One sticker sheet (or reproduction) from #1682 Space Shuttle.

Red 2x2x5 super-tall girder pieces from #1682 Space Shuttle.  I’ll pay a
dollar or more for these!

Two black 8x8 radar dishes from #6988 Alpha Centauri Outpost.

One-piece black set of stairs from #6988 Alpha Centauri Outpost.

Two 2x2 black medium-slope bricks with five yellow vertical lines.

Two 3x6 black radar/snowplow dishes from Blacktron II and Mtron.

One black cowboy hat.

2x2 inverse medium-slope bricks (white or blue) with computer screen.  I’ll
pay a dollar or more for these!

The trans-orange 4x3x5 extreme inverse-slope piece from #2153 Robo Stalker.
I’ll pay a dollar or more for these!

Trans-orange window panes with black frames from #6190 Shark’s Crystal Cave.

Trans-orange 4x4x2 canopy extension from #6190 Shark’s Crystal Cave.

Trans-orange 1x4 regular antenna.

Trans-yellow flexible pipes.

Electrical bricks, prismatic bricks, light elements, wires.

Black 2x2x5 super-tall girder pieces from #6444 Outback Airstrip.  I’ll pay
a dollar or more for these!

Gray 2x2x5 super-tall girder pieces from #3313 Soccer Light Poles.  I’ll pay
a dollar or more for these!

Trans-yellow 2x4 half-round bricks from #3313 Soccer Light Poles.  I’ll pay
a dollar or more for these!

Blue, white, or black 2x2 round tiles.

White, blue, or black 1x1 thin-wall corners.

White engines - 3x3 base tapering to 2x2 top – from #6339 Shuttle Launch
Pad.

Dark gray octagonal elbow pieces – from #6198 Sting Ray Stormer.

Dark gray octagonal “zig-zag” pieces – from #6298 Sting Ray Stormer.

Trans-green corridor pieces.

1x2x3 trans-green thin-walls.

1x4x3 trans-green thin-walls.

Blue Launch Command minifigs.

Two 1x4 trans-dark blue antenna.

TRANSPARENT PIECES

Trans-orange, trans-antifreeze, trans-red, trans-dark blue corridor sides
and convex corners.

Trans-orange, trans-dark blue, trans-green, trans-yellow, or
trans-antifreeze giant quarter dome pieces.  You know, the BIG ones!

Trans-dark blue dome wall pieces.

Thin-walls in trans-red and trans-dark blue, preferably 1x2x3 size.

Trans-green, trans-red, trans-orange, trans-yellow, trans dark-blue,
canopies (any kind), bricks, plates, corridor pieces.

Trans-antifreeze 1x4 regular antenna.

Trans-orange 1x1 brick w/recessed sidestud.

Trans-orange 1x2 "vent" tiles.

Any transparent light element covers, yellow, blue, red, or green.

Clear helmets, like the ones from Spyrius and Insectoids droids.

1x2 trans-dark blue tiles.

Trans-orange, trans-yellow, or trans-dark blue 2x2 cylindrical bricks.

1x1 round trans-yellow plates.

3x3 trans-green quarter dome pieces.

Clear chalices or mugs.

BLUE, WHITE, OR BLACK PIECES – meaning I want these pieces in whatever color
you have, in whatever quantity you’re willing to part with.

Super-tall bricks.  The ones 5 bricks high.

2x2 medium-slope convex corner bricks.

2x2 inverse medium-slope convex corner bricks.

1x2x3 and 2x2x3 extreme slope pieces, also inverse ones.

2x2x3 extreme-slope convex corner bricks.

2x2x2 extreme-slope pyramid bricks.

2x4x4 conical Classic Space engines.

1x4x2 lattice fence pieces.

3x3 quarter dome pieces.

1x1 round plates.

Corridor sections.

Concave corridor corners.

BLUE PIECES

The giant wall piece from #493 Space Command Center (the one with the big
monitor screen on it).

1x4 brick with LL 918, LL 924, LL 928 printed in white (I gotta ask!).

2x2 plate with vertical 2x2 plate.  These are the old style engine mounts
from Classic Space.

Octagonal columns or elbows from Aquasharks #6190 sets.

WHITE PIECES

2x2x2 cylindrical bricks with fins.

Giant dome wall sections from Exploriens #6958 Android Base.

1x2 tile with computer keyboard.

MINIFIGS

Spyrius, Exploriens, or Insectoids droids.

Futuron, Space Police, Space Police II, UFO, Robo Force, or Hydronaut
minifigs .

Blue chrome Hydronaut backpacks.

White Space Port backpacks.

One Exploriens droid head and legs (I’ve got a lonely torso!).

White, black, blue, or red minifig hands and oxygen tanks.

Any  Classic Space minifig helmets.

Classic smiley heads.

Any color trans-visors (except trans-light blue).

Any Town or Space decorated minifig heads except sunglasses.  No Timmy’s or
Dr. Cyber’s.

OTHER STUFF:

BURPs, small or large, dark gray or blue

Any bricks, tiles, or other elements with the vertical black bars (I call
‘em vent pieces).

Any Space computer elements (especially 1x2 tiles and 1x1 tiles).

Any elements with the Classic Space logo (gold logo must be intact!),
Monorail track, switches, or supports (I can dream, can’t I?).

32x32 gray baseplate, crater plate, runway “T” plates.

Curved or straight one-piece stairs in black or dark gray.

Three leaf "philodendron" plants.

SETS – Under each theme, the sets are prioritized by desirability

STAR WARS
#7140 X-Wing Fighter
#7150 TIE Fighter and Y-Wing
#7130 Snowspeeder
#7110 Landspeeder
#7128 Speeder Bikes

EPISODE 1
#7171 Mos Espa Podrace
#7161 Gungan Sub
#7141 Naboo Starfighter
#7151 Sith Infiltrator
#7131 Anakin’s Podracer
#7121 Naboo Swamp
#7101 Lightsaber Duel
#7111 Droid Starfighter

CLASSIC SPACE
#6940 Alien Moon Stalker
#6952 Solar Power Transporter

SPACE POLICE
#6986 Mission Commander

MTRON
#6989 Mega Core Magnetizer

UNITRON
#1793 Space Station Xenon

ICE PLANET 2002
#6983 Ice Station Odyssey
#6973 Deep Freeze Defender

EXPLORIENS
#1858 Cloud Cruiser - As many as I can get!  I LOVE those droids!
#6958 Android Base

LAUNCH COMMAND
#6336 Launch Response Unit
#6614 Launch Evac 1