 Basic / 112
111  |  113
Subject:
Basic Commuter Jet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 03:29:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've been searching through old albums at home...

Way back in 1995, when I was emerging from my dark ages, a built a commuter
jet out of bricks in my (predominantly basic) connection.

Here are some pics:
wings!)http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/pre99/commuterjet2.jpg

and with the lid off, showing the spacious accomodations (note the separate
cockpit, 1st and economy cabins, and even toilets):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/pre99/commuterjet1.jpg

It was certainly big and boxy, but I quite liked the curve of the fuselage.
I remember being dissappointed at the time that I didn't incorporate cargo
hold doors.

Cheers

Richie Dulin