 Basic / 117
Re: Basic Commuter Jet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:05:20 GMT

<snip>
Pick the movie: "They're boxy, but they're good!"

I think that was the one with Dudley Moore and Daryl Hannah where he was an
ad executive and somehow wound up in a looney bin, and the looney bin folks
came up with clever slogans...

"They're bosy, but they're good!" was an ad for Volvo... at least before the
S80 came out...

The movie...if I remember correctly it was called "Crazy People"  which is
what some people think of us afol's....

however, back to the images...I love it!  looks like a sculpture!

Scott