  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: Help wanted with old UK catalogue [long and contains most tex t/in fo from it.]

Okay...You asked for it. Here's the complete text from the 1969 catalogue :) [I'm guessing it's another UK catalogue that could be collected at toyshops, but confirmation would be nice.] (URL) 2 BASIC SETS Because Basic Sets contain balanced (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.485)

  Re: Help wanted with old UK catalogue [long and contains most text/in fo from it.]

"Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message news:1D0812CAE3E7D21...ccess.com. au... I'm looking for some information on a catalogue I acquired yesterday in a bunch of mixed parts from the 50's (?) to possibly the 80's. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.485)

  Reconstruction of 332, 333 and 335

Hi, I am nearing completion of the reconstruction of some OLD large truck sets found by my friend Art, the Garage Sale King, in Palo Alto. He also found some old lighting bricks and a 101/100 or 112 blue train/motor set with track. I hope to bring (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.basic, lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 2.485)

  FA: Discontinued and other sets Update July 25 2000

This is an Auction by Lutz Uhlmann, ending in August. I don't like the idea of letting someone else (ebay,...) auction my stuff, so I do myself. I have run some auctions in 1997 and 1998, perhaps someone remembers. All items are unopened in original (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.485)

  An attempt to get back on track with my CW questions.

I apologize that my CW question began to spin off into a comic book discussion. You know how things go. That has been moved to the off topic debate area however and now I would like to restate my theory on CW and once again ask for feedback: Hello (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.485)

  Re: Help wanted with old UK catalogue [long and contains most text/in fo from it.]

Ben, You just described the UK 1966 Catalogue. AFAIK it was available free from toy shops from approx April 66, but was not included in any sets (except _maybe_ 050 and 060); hence it is one of the more difficult to find. Phil. ----- Original (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.485)

  How Old Are They?

I recently purchased a box lot of Legos at an acution. They came with pieces and instruction for set # 545, Conveyor Station, a 1973 set. With them were over a hundred bricks that were unusual. The Lego lettering on the studs is not in italic (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

old, bricks
(score: 2.485)

  FA: Discontinued and other sets Update July 26 2000

This is an Auction by Lutz Uhlmann, ending in August. I don't like the idea of letting someone else (ebay,...) auction my stuff, so I do myself. I have run some auctions in 1997 and 1998, perhaps someone remembers. All items are unopened in original (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.485)

  tarnished track

Hello, I just got a new train set and I was playing with it last night. I put in a couple of old straight rail pieces that are probably 5 yrs old with the new rail pieces. I had noticed that the old track feels rough to the touch like there is a (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.485)

  Re: Jason J. Railton; de-lurking [& TVLF Trains]

(...) Well, you don't have to be a spotter to have heard of the Mallard. And anoraks are strictly optional on the whole Caledonian issue... (...) ... thank goodness ;) I've actually got the Hornby one with three coaches (well, it's in my parents' (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 2.484)

  My mom found set #450 for me! FOTD?

To All, Well, several moons ago, I asked my mom, who happens to frequently visit garage sales, to look for LEGO products. Unfortunately, she could never find them until last week, when she gave me a set, #450 box. Unfortunately, most of the parts (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.484)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) I think the worse thing lego could do is produce some 'limited editions' of classic sets. This generally equates to those sets that are rare and expensive on ebay like 4558. Producing them in only limited editions would only maintain their (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.484)

  Do any readers wish to contribute to magazine?

To Lugnet Readers: Recently, I re-read some old(1953) Meccano(R)Magazines. This inspired me to try and attempt to put together a simmilar magazine with a Lego(R) rather then Meccano(R) slant. At present what I have is a, format of A5 Dual-Column, 50 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.483)

  FOTM (so far)

Unbelievable. Well, I spent $200Cdn, but got a used lot from a consignment store with the following sets totaling over 11,000 pieces (the list is not complete, but I cannot figure out some of the sets) and totals almost $900US retail: 6559 Deep Sea (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.482)

  Re: MindStorm Project

(...) I imagine your supervisor will insist on some actual *difficult* stuff - like making a robot with unusual strength/speed/dexte.../precision or something. However, you'll want to at least *try* to make it fun too! :-) (...) I only got Lego (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 2.482)

  Where Brooklyn at? (Was: racial politics, black pack, etc.)

(...) Sorry Y'all, I can't agree that this Lando's "instantly recognizable." I doubt that any of us would be quick to make such an assumption if we saw the same incarnation of him alone in another setting, or in a context without a written key. I'd (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.482)

  Jason J. Railton; de-lurking

I've just been to Tesco's and found they've knocked down the Naboo Swamp set to £1-99 - a good source of brown and green bricks. The transparent dishes are quite classy too, and you get a couple of droids. I've got four of these sets now, which is (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 2.482)

  Re: End of week speculation?

(...) Well here's my "too good to be true" speculation...... They are going to allow us to buy any bricks/parts that the model shops have access to, as well as some old discontinued parts..... (light blue bricks... 1x2x2 windows in black, gray, and (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.482)

  FSOT: #269, #354, #540, #1687, + Classic Space + used Decorated Space pieces

Greetings all, If you see anything you're interested in, e-mail me and I'll send you my want list. Thanks for looking! David Simmons xenobuzz@onemain.com #269 Kitchen - For it's age, this set is excellent condition. The box is good, with a few (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.481)

  Re: Jason J. Railton; de-lurking [& TVLF Trains]

(...) Pictures? Well, I'm still trying to put a website together. Yes, I've built the tender around a motor block. I couldn't hide the motor in the body because the main part of the body is only four studs wide. The trouble is, this gives me nowhere (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 2.480)

More:  Next Page >>