 General / 20852
20851  |  20853
Subject:
FOTM (so far)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:20:15 GMT

Unbelievable.  Well, I spent $200Cdn, but got a used lot from a consignment
store with the following sets totaling over 11,000 pieces (the list is not
complete, but I cannot figure out some of the sets) and totals almost $900US
retail:

6559 Deep Sea Bounty
6442 Sting Ray Explorer
6555 Sea Hunter
6769 Fort Legorado
6716 Weapons Wagon
6755 Sherrif's Lockup
6761 Bandits' Secret Hideout
6765 Gold City Junction
4555 Freight Loading Station
6256 Islander Catamaran
6278 Enchanted Island
6236 King Kahuka
6246 Crocodile Cage
6262 King Kahuka's Throne
6598 Metro PD Station
6666 Ambulance
6008 Royal King
6082 Fire Breathing Fortress (sans baseplate)
6038 Wolfpack Renegades
1596 Ghost With Wolfman
6046 Hemlock Stronghold
6289 Red Beard Runner
6268 Renegade Runner
6249 Pirates Ambush
8239 Cyber Challenge
7110 Landspeeder
6879 Blizzard Barron
6949 Robo-Guardian
1795 Imperial Cannon
6939 Saucer Centurion
6815 Hovertron

As well, another lady got my name from the same consignment store and came
over and sold me her kids' LEGO from her 'boot' (trunk for all us North
Americans, I assume).  For $50Cnd I picked up a huge amount of pre-minifig
town stuff (with printed pieces that say Garage, Shell, Theatre, S-21,
Garage, Esso Service, Hotel, Station, Police, etc. and a ton of red slopes,
old motor, lg basic wheels, tons of white macaroni bricks with a
4-brick-high rocket top thing) all in very good condition.  Probably around
2500 pieces.  If you want, check out the printed pieces at
http://www.viclug.tzo.com/usedlot.asp

--

Randy Anchikoski
randy@viclug.tzo.com