 General / 20853
Re: 2001 Set info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:24:33 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) OK, so just so I understand, it is Target Stores policy to give this type of information out? Anything that's in the computer is fair game to tell to customers? --Todd (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)
  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) LEGO has respectfully requested that the leaked information on this thread be deleted or otherwise removed from view. Since this was a formal request and TLC's privacy rights are in question here, this is a legal issue and I will be deleting (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)