 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7478
FSOT: #269, #354, #540, #1687, + Classic Space + used Decorated Space pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:18:24 GMT

Greetings all,

If you see anything you're interested in, e-mail me and I'll send you my
want list.  Thanks for looking!

David Simmons
xenobuzz@onemain.com

#269 Kitchen - For it's age, this set is excellent condition.  The box is
good, with a few frayed edges carefully repaired with magic tape.  The inner
tray is also in good condition, with a few folds and one small tear.
Instructions are fair, and needed repair with tape.  All pieces are present
and in good condition with the following exceptions:

1x1 clear cylinder - has some stress fractures at base (but still grips
well).
Round silver sticker for coffee hot plate missing.
Two hand towel stickers also missing.

The four 2x2 stickers representing food were applied slightly askew.  I have
not attempted reposition them for fear of damage.  I've included an extra
maxifig, a daughter, to fill out the family.  She's the same as the boy 'fig
but is all white w/a blue + red stripe.

#540 Swiss Villa - Here's a true classic from the beginning of Lego as we
now know it.  Set is missing only the bush and the antenna.  I have
substituted a milky translucent antenna for the missing white one and a
later-era round green bush.  All pieces are used but in good condition.  I
had to substitute a few later-era basic bricks to complete the set.
Instructions were in bad shape but have been carefully repaired with magic
tape.

#354 Police Heliport - Another early set that's in fairly good condition
given its age.  No instructions or box. Set is missing:
-     Three 2x2 gray tiles (I have substituted three used ones of the newer
kind with the fingernail groove).
-    One 1x2 clear medium-slope.
- One 1x4 blue brick with "Legoland" printing, plain 1x4 blue brick
substituted.
- One of the 1x2x3 doors is missing glass.
Some blue parts show exposure to the sun.  Two of the four 1x1 red tiles on
the helipad fit loosely.  The 1x4 white brick with headlights + grill
decoration is half worn off.  Some basic bricks are not from this era and I
had to substitute newer ones.  The clear slope pieces (two 1x2's and two 2x4
's) all have some stress fractures.  The other decorated pieces are in good
condition.  I have substituted one milky translucent antenna for the missing
white one.

#1687 Midnight Transport - Here's a set that's a bit infamous among AFOL's,
as many have come to refer to it as the "Drug Smuggler's" set.  Three
unmarked red and black vehicles hauling suitcases of gold pieces.  Sounds
suspicious, eh?  All pieces, box, and instructions are in good condition.
Set is missing only one gray suitcases.

#6898 Ice Sat-V - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good
condition.  No instructions or box.

#6879 Blizzard Baron - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good
condition.  No instructions or box.

#4198 Spy-bot - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good condition.
No instructions or box.

#6820 Starfire I - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good
condition.  Blue minifig has no gold on logo.  No instructions or box.

#6926 Mobile Recovery Vehicle - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in
good condition.  This set contains two 4x4x6 dual-angled window/corridor
pieces with two trans-yellow windowpanes.  Both yellow minifigs have gold on
logo but are worn.  No instructions or box.

#6872 Lunar Patrol Craft - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good
condition.  Yellow minifig has no gold on logo.  This set contains two rare
1x4 trans-yellow antennas and two 1x3x2 blue doors, neither piece is easy to
find these days.  No instructions or box.

#6892 Modular Space Transport - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in
good condition.  Both yellow minifigs have no gold on logo.  This particular
set actually uses three 2x2 black brick w/town tire treads for wheels.  I've
never seen them used in any other Space set.  No instructions or box.

#1804 Crossbow Boat - Set is complete.  All pieces are used but in good
condition.  Set contains one Dragon Master knight, two crossbows, and a
large white teardrop shield.  No instructions or box.

#8412 Technic Nighthawk - Set is missing blue chair.  The dark gray tube for
the rear propeller has some damage at one end.  All other pieces are used
but in good condition.  Instructions very good.

One 32x32 tan baseplate from #6766 Rapid River Village.  Mint.

Two 16x32 tan baseplates from #6766 Rapid River Village.  Mint.

Two 32x32 gray straight roadplates.  18-stud wide roadway w/bicycle lane.
Used but in very good condition.

One gray 32x32 roadplate from #6395 Victory Lap Raceway.  Plate has some
dents and scars from what looks like glue.

One gray 32x32 roadplate from #6395 Victory Lap Raceway.  Plate has some
scratches but otherwise in fair condition.

One 24x32 green rounded-corner baseplate from #354 Police Heliport.  There
is some stress discoloration on the underside but overall the plate is in
good condition.

One 24x32 green rounded-corner baseplate, plain.  Very good condition.

One light green 32x32 baseplate from Poolside Paradise.  Some paint
discoloration at the base of the stone driveway.

Eight red bicycles.

Ten white 2x4 axle bricks - two small red hubs and black rubber wheels each.

Two white 2x4 axle bricks - two large red hubs and black rubber wheels each.

Two white 2x4 axle bricks with 1x5 "steering" pole.

Three red 1x4x3 windows w/outside shutter fingers - Each have pair of white
inner shutters.

Three red 1x4x3 windows w/outside shutter fingers - no inner shutters.

One red 1x4x5 door w/clear glass and two vertical bars + horizontal center
bar - right side.

Ten dark gray 2x8 railroad ties.

One white Polar bear.

Two black 4x7 car bases w/wheels.

Two red 4x7 car bases w/wheels.

One pair 3x3 clear doors w/bottom 2/3 painted yellow - these are in fair
condition.

Two red 1x1old-style windows - one has some stress marks.

One white 1x1old-style window.

Two red 1x4x2 old-style windows - these have been played with pretty hard.

One blue 1x2x2 old-style window.

One white 1x2x2 old-style window.

**All the pieces listed below are in used condition.

Seven 1x2 blue bricks w/Classic Space logo - no gold.

Five 2x2 white round tile w/yellow arrow - yellowed from sun.

Two 1x2 white tiles w/yellow arrow - yellowed from sun.

One 2x2 white tile w/yellow arrow - yellowed from sun.

Four pairs 1x2x3 black thin-walls w/Space Police I design.

One pair black convex corridor corners w/Space Police I design.

Two right side convex corridor corners w/Space Police I design.  Right side
meaning if you place the piece so that the logo can be read, the top of the
piece is on your right.

Two gray 2x4x3 cargo doors w/Mtron red + black design - yellowed from sun.

One each red 2x2 slope, 2x3 slope, 2x2 tile w/Mtron logo.

Ten 1x2 black tiles w/wide yellow arrow.

Eight blue 2x2 tiles w/Ice Planet 2002 logo.

Twenty-five 2x2 black tiles w/red, silver, and blue Spyrius circuitry
design.

**All the pieces listed below are in like new condition.

Nine black 2x3 low-slope w/Space Police II logo.

Ten black 2x2 tiles w/Space Police II logo.

Nine black 4x4x1 tri-sloped nose piece w/yellow + red RoboForce circuitry
design.

Twenty black 1x2 tiles w/red + gold RoboForce circuitry design.

Sixteen black 1x2 tiles w/silver + orange RoboForce circuitry design.

Four white 2x2 tiles w/Exploriens logo.

One white 2x3 low-slope w/Exploriens logo.

Six black 2x2 tiles w/Exploriens sticker - has egg/alien face design.

Four black 2x2 tiles w/Exploriens sticker -  has jaws biting bone design.

Eleven black 2x2 tiles w/Insectoids design.

Twenty black 1x2 tiles w/Insectiods circuitry design.