  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 561 – 580 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GwIrqq.D15@lugnet.com... (...) involved in (...) And (...) much (...) And here is my first attempt at wall sections: (URL) is actually NOT blue! ;) It's 4 studs thick with a 6 stud base (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: drafting paper

(...) "overhead" paper provides a medium for sketching "plan" views, ie, looking straight down at the tops of brick studs. The other paper offers an "elevation" view, ie, looking at the side of a wall marked for plates because 3 plates high = 1 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.edu)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no?

Hi there. I'm in a band named The Human Heads. For our recently completed album, we would like to use a photo I took of a LEGO creation I made. You can see the album cover itself and other photos of the structure on my Brickshelf account: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) Two are put together and here are some additional points: AT-ST Other new (to me) parts include a 1x4 brick with 4 studs on one side (the chin), 1x4 wall tiles (the eye holes seen on end), and 1x2 bricks with a side handle (like the 1x2 plate (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: 4556 Train Station - Something to buy?

(...) Looks like it's made out of bricks, not wall pieces. It does have a lot of large windows. I'd buy one for 30% off, just becuase I like my 4554 so much. Actually, if it came in yellow I'd buy it for retail price! BTW, the 4554 is one of the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: THE FOUNDRY . . .

(...) absolutely gigantic! My camera can do 1600 but I take my pictures at 1024. I like to take pictures at one level above what I'll actually use. If my final pictures are gonna be 640 then I take my pictures at 1024. This is a good way of handling (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: BOW, A new brick wargame

(...) I think this is an absolutely fantastic idea! I love the concept, plus the idea that it's more statistically balanced. For instance, a normal 1d20 will do something "somewhere" between 1 and 20, but the odds of a 1 are just as likely as a 14 (...) (18 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.gaming, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David Joins the Philistines

Hi, David. (...) First of all, thanks for bringing this verse to my attention because I apparently mislabeled it as 1 Samuel 25:21 when it is actually 1 Samuel 25:22. Here's how other English Bibles have rendered it: King James Version: So and more (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: LEGO element fonts

(...) Tricky - slopes can only be used in front of a surface, not embedded in a wall (not without leaving gaps). Using bricks and plates embedded in a wall is another option, but the problem here is that horizontal lines can be thin, but vertical (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Othniel the First Judge of Israel

(...) Thanks, Bruce. (...) Definitely. It's a lot more time consuming to build with a ground level and then go below that, but it is a nice change of pace. Within this same set of stories, I also used upside down raised basplates to accomplish the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Latest Additions to the Mega Bloks Parts Catalog

AM78916 Arch 1 x 2 x 3 half arch <<https://hosting.ph...8916.PNG>> AM78187 Bar 11 studs long, thin <<https://hosting.ph...8187.PNG>> AS964212 Baseplate 10 x 10 green with dark gray 90 degree curve <<https://hosting.ph...4212.PNG>> AM16281 Baseplate (...) (4 years ago, 15-Dec-20, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  6954

6954 Blacktron I Renegade Piece count is off from what was listed on the box. I found 9 more than what I should have, but I took pains to assemble and disassemble the model. Any comments welcome. Also, where is there a master list of parts numbers? (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Station 62

(...) This is GOLD. Comedy gold that is. I checked this on brickshelf, everything was awesome. Building details that were fantastic: - anti air gun. The cherry on top! Super detailed and cool. - (URL) Thats crazy! The little vent pieces used to make (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Narrow "Dutch" buildings.

(...) Yep! That’s the one! Excellent!!!! I would have replied earlier, but I am afraid that I was so inspired by it all, that I sat and built one of the buildings (until about 1:30 in the morning!). Previously, I had bought and sold Lego on Ebay; (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David, King of Israel

(...) Hi, Bruce. Your absence really made me appreciate how fortunate I've been to have someone so consistently providing detailed and thoughtful comments and questions on each update to The Brick Testament. If you find time to go back and comment (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: The Brick Testament begins the Book of Joshua

Not to nit-pick, but Joshua 3:15-16 says "As soon as the feet of the priests carrying the ark of the covenant touched the water, the water coming downstream toward them stopped". You portray the water piled up both upstream and downstream, rather (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  BeLUG Castle Standard

Hi all, I've recently come to build some castle MOCs. Together with a few other members of the Belgian LUG we wanted to create a standard in such a way that anyone can participate in a castle layout. I know the CCC standard, but found that it works (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) Just another view here... I think both Peter and Larry make good points. (...) My view on grey is "who cares". We have a good selection of Grey brick available in bulk as well as the "castle expander pack" for the arches. (...) But I don't (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Trading Needed

Currently constructing a huge castle. I need alot of gray and black 1xn bricks and walls, and a couple of the new dark gray turret type pieces. Also looking for rasied baseplates. and ninja dk gray slanted stone wall pieces with brick patterns. I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

  Re: 4 Wides!!

John, Much better! Now, are you going to make a pullman? You could use either the 1x1 brick with the side stud, or if you want something a little bit bigger, you could use a 1x2x1 trans. thin wall mounted sideways for a tall window or a 1x1 clear (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 3.030)

More:  Next Page >>