 Database / Set Inventories / 59
58  |  60
Subject:
6954
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 01:47:58 GMT

6954 Blacktron I Renegade

Piece count is off from what was listed on the box. I found 9 more than what
I should have, but I took pains to assemble and disassemble the model. Any
comments welcome.

Also, where is there a master list of parts numbers? I tried downloading a
program linked to lugnet once, but it locked up my machine.

Mark

Set 6954 Blacktron Renegade

1 trans. gold 4x6x2 single slope canopy
2 trans red 1x1x4 antenna
2 trans red 1x1 round brick
8 trans red 1x1 round plate
6 trans red 1x1 plate
2 yellow 9L ribbed hose with black end connectors
2 yellow 4x4x2 cone with 2x2 top
4 yellow small wheel hubs
2 yellow 1x1 brick with inset side stud
1 yellow 1x6 plate
4 yellow 1x8 plate
3 yellow 2x4 plate
1 yellow 2x2 plate
2 yellow 2x2 L-shaped plate
4 yellow 2x2 round plate
2 yellow 1x2 plate
2 yellow 1x2 plate with 1 centered top stud
1 yellow 1x2 grill plate
4 yellow 1x1 round plate
2 yellow 1x2 plate with 3L side beam tapered to 1 stud socket
4 yellow/black small moveable antenna
4 black small treaded tire
1 black tapered slope nose piece, 2W-4Wx4 with yellow triangle 4 triangle
design
2 yellow 2x2 tile with 7 black line design
2 black 1x2 brick with 7 yellow line design
2 black 2x2 tile with yellow arrow
1 black 2x2 slope with yellow field design with 12 black squares, 3 red
buttons
2 black 2x2 slope with 7 yellow line design
4 black 1x2 slope with yellow outline, 3 red squares and 3 yellow dots
2 black 4x4x6 quarter octagonal wall piece
2 black minifig leg
2 black minifig Blacktron I torso
2 black helmet
2 black helmet visor
2 black air tank
2 black 10x10 quarter octagonal plate
1 black 6x10 plate
1 black 2x16 plate
6 black 2x10 plate
3 black 2x8 plate
1 black 1x12 technic beam
5 black 1x4 technic beam
4 black 1x1 round
3 black 4x8 half octagon plate
1 black 4x4 wing plate right side
1 black 4x4 wing plate left side
2 black 2x4 wheel hub plate, 4 studs on top
2 black 2x2 plate with 2 small wheel pegs
10 black 2x2 brick with side peg
2 black 1x2 paired hinge bricks
4 black 1x2 paired hinge plates
4 black 1x2 swivel brick top
4 black 1x2 swivel brick bottom
7 black 1x8 brick
11 black 1x6 brick
2 black 2x2 saucer dish
4 black 4 1/2L engine with 2x2 top plate
2 black 1x2 engine brick, 5 side studs and one nozzle
4 black 1x1 engine brick with 1x1 plate and 3 nozzles,
1 black 1x4 plate with 5 fingers(hinge)
3 black 2x2x2 round plate stem
1 black 2x6 plate
5 black 2x4 plate
4 black 2x3 plate
2 black 2x4 brick
4 black 2x2 brick
7 black 2x2 plate
14 black 1x2 plate
7 black 1x2 brick
1 black 3x4 slope
1 black 2x4 slope
3 black 2x3 slope
1 black 2x3 inverse slope
4 black 1x3 slope
2 black 2x2 inverse slope
6 black 1x2 slope
2 black 1x2 inverse slope
3 black 2x4 dual inverse slope
2 black 1x8 plate
6 black 1x4 plate
4 black 1x3 plate
1 black 1x4 brick
4 black/black small moveable antenna
2 black 2x3 1/2 plate, 90 degree 2x2 tile on back, also a seat piece in
some sets
4 black 1x1 brick with recessed side stud
6 black 2x2 tile
1 black 1x2 tile
6 black 1x2 plate with 1 high side rod
7 black 1x2 plates with 1/2 stud forward round connectors on 2 corners
3 black 1x2 plate with 2 side rods on ends
1 black 1x2 plate with 1 high handle
2 black cylinder hand guns
4 black megaphone/conical hand guns
2 black 1x1 2/3 high arm with end clip
2 black 1x2x1 thin wall
2 black 1x2 plate with one top stud centered
2 black 1x1 plate with side eyelet
4 black 1x1 plate

311 pieces