 Trains / 3553
Re: 4556 Train Station - Something to buy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:07:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Hugo Matre writes:
I have found a 4556 Train Station with a 30% rebate. I wonder if this set is
something to buy? I think it looks juniorized. Someone who have expressions on
this set?

Looks like it's made out of bricks, not wall pieces.  It does have a lot of
large windows.  I'd buy one for 30% off, just becuase I like my 4554 so much.
Actually, if it came in yellow I'd buy it for retail price!

BTW, the 4554 is one of the least juniorized town sets in recent years, and
even it has some mega-bricks.  Some of the walls are built from 1x6x7
brick-like pices.  These aren't even the thin castle wall pieces -- I've never
seen them in another set (although the evil red version probably uses them).

--Ben