 Trains / 3552
3551  |  3553
Subject:
New Train Cars and Train pics up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:59:58 GMT

Hi All.

I have posted some new pics this morning, highlights include:

1- A green and white high speed train with a couple of club cars:
(I still have to put together some regular passenger cars for this
one...)

2- A red,white, and blue pullman
http://www.io.com/~skw/pass.htm

3- Some new tank cars and a hopper color variant:
http://www.io.com/~skw/freight.htm

4- My first attempt at a generic diesel:
http://www.io.com/~skw/engines.htm

Comments welcome...

Thanks,

Steve