  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 4401 – 4420 of about 30000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 6085 Black Monarch's Castle compared with 6080 King's Castle

IMHO 6080 is the better of the two sets. Here are my reasons. 6080 is built on a larger baseplate. The two plates in the back of the 6085 are 16x16 while those of 6080 are 16x24 I believe. The castles cover the same area but 6080 has more plate in (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.reviews)

wall
(score: 1.407)

  Re: Probably burned serial interface -- need help

Thanks to all who offered help. But I'm afraid I may need some more... In response to some questions: Yes the pop came from the board, not the wall-mounted adapter, and yes, I do have a voltmeter. But it hadn't occurred to me to check the testing (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.407)

  Re: LEGO set design query

What I really want to know is why on earth the jail doors are 7 bricks high, and not 6? It makes it very difficult to incorporate them into any kind of building that uses the 6 high wall sections. I think this must be a good candidate for the most (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.407)

  Re: Sand-Red and White House

Lutz Uhlmann wrote in message ... (...) fix (...) Hi Lutz, Yes, a fence is the saw attachment which guides the material being cut. Lemme see if I can find a pic: (URL) fence is the object like a wall on the right hand side of the blade. That's the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

wall
(score: 1.406)

  MichLTC's Display - GATS - Novi, Michigan, January 12 & 13th, 2002 - Scott's Report

To All, MichLTC’s display at GATS this year in Novi, Michigan was a great time. We had a huge display this year, complete with a kid’s area, and a bigger layout. It was a lot of hard work, which is spawning some great discussions, and it can only go (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug) !

wall
(score: 1.406)

  Re: 3D Myst III viewer of a castle

(...) This actually looks like the best solution to me. It gets around lots of unforseen problems. For instance, when I originally did the scene on the stairs, I tilted the camera by looking up the stairs with the look_at parameter. But that caused (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.406)

  Re: Nonhuman2: Interaction?

i love using non human thngs it makes it a lot cooler. i made som up myself, used existing names from thign, and well jsut had fun foling wth them. they make my setups and evrything better. so here they are. enjoy, and drectquestin to me here, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

wall
(score: 1.406)

  deluxe football bus

As I posted in a posting earlier, I bought and combined a complete bus and a partial one to make a deluxe sized one (and added a bunch of other elements, well some white and blue bricks, and white plates, and 2 2X2 blue transparent "wall" pieces. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.sports)

wall
(score: 1.406)

  6080 and 6074, modularity

As a kid I remember trawling through Lego booklets counting the different sets I REALLY wanted. There were always these big big castles that I wished I had, but I never actually got. I remember the Christmas when I simply couldn't decide if I wanted (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

wall
(score: 1.406)

  Re: Bad news for TRU

(...) The older TRU layout (in the US) was a lot like a supermarket. A number of parallel aisles, divided by tall wall-like shelving, which made the store feel more like a warehouse and less like a store for children. The newer layout is much more (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

wall
(score: 1.406)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Thank you Magnus. I'd really like to buils a back wall, but I'm all out of green bricks. I'd probably like to make it bigger too. Oh well, Green slopes are hard to come by. I bought a lot of Slave 1 sets just for those. Thanks Jon (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.406)

  r10 Project X -- Rules update

After a few days of discussion, this is a set of simple rules to calculate a score for 2 robots going head to head for the upcoming project X games. Way more info here: (URL) like to suggest a 2 minute time limit. Done first +20 Perfect block +10 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.406)

  Re: I got my Blacksmith shop today.

John, I couldn't agree with you more. The sets have been decreasing in basic parts and creativity for quite a while now. Many of the sets are so specialized you can't build anything even remotely different with them. 10-15 years ago it was easy to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

wall
(score: 1.406)

  Moc: Academy of Music

I've added a new building to my town layout. Its modeled after the now demolished Academy of Music in Kalamazoo Michigan. The original was designed by Louis Sullivan himself and opened in 1883. It was torn down in 1967. My building is three stories (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

wall
(score: 1.406)

  Re: Bad news for TRU

(...) I have noticed a couple of Australian stores undergo this renovation. In Sydney(AUS), Parramatta, Chatswood and Moore Park have gone from library mode to carousel format. The LEGO section was moved from up against a back wall to a much more (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.406)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.1 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.1 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) note that the 1.9.x set of LDView releases are all development releases. Consequently, they are likely to be less stable than version 1.0. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.406)

  Crispy Fried Sonar Board?

Yep I got this box of goods from Acroname, containing a sonar module and some servos. promptly tore it open, soldered the sonar jack to the board, and then apparently plugged the cable in backwards. When it didn't work, I put my hand on the sonar (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.405)

  Power to RCX

Hi all, I just got my new RIS Ver.#2, and I am far from being an electronic expert. I am wondering if a proper wall tranformer with an adapter inside the RCX to connect to the battery terminals would work for stationary application. Of course, I do (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

wall
(score: 1.405)

  Re: nop in NQC?

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:Hr4HAJ.LIy@lugnet.com... (...) A different measurement scheme gives better accuracy on the 'nop' timing. Just about every opcode takes the same amount of time. Priimarily because there's so (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Reflections on my Lego past

(...) WOW... well I now know that at least one person read this post. But what's really shocking is that you found it, and then replied after nine months of it being dead. (...) I'll tell you what, I've come to the conclusion that having all those (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.405)

More:  Next Page >>