  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3861 – 3880 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

(...) Yes, good point! I misread the original posts but on reflection, I see what you are saying. (...) Ever the optimist, I would put a :-) there rather than a :-( because I can hope for something rather better than that somewhat (understatement (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

wall
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Chapter 2. Location: Helfire

(...) I'm glad you did! I think that was my main point - to give a little more info, background, fill you in on the details. Someday I hope to put all my chapters in a totally stand-alone format, with no structure or character descriptions or (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

wall
(score: 1.448)

  A suggestion for posting via the Web interface

Todd, I just spent about an hour, on and off, typing a deep, well thought out message to post via the Web interface. Lack of sleep and clumsy fingers made me close the window before posting the message to the intended groups. Stupid me. I was (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

wall
(score: 1.448)

  A simple tray system using storage drawers

This is a tray system I use for LEGO building at home sometimes. Whether or not this method would work for you, of course depends on the type of building you do and how you like to work, etc. But I thought it may be of interest to some people whose (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.448)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) This actually came up in discussion not too long ago in .castle-- as for parts not seen in the past 3 years: -Saddle w/ single clip (1992?) [easily replaced w/ 2-clip version] -Minifig Head w/ solid stud (?) [easily replaced w/ hollow version] (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Alternative possible hi-res sphere primitive

(...) Hey, Travis Your hi-res sphere looks great! Much better than the other one available (Sorry, Steve, but it does look smoother and more even). I've begun to model my own Parts and Primitives library in MLCad. I've run into a wall with modelling (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

wall
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) 4a. (one of the most important): 2x2x3 extreme sloped corners (currently in blue, dark grey) No problem with the mold. (...) If the yellow castle was re-introduced with the modern visored helm (currently used in Knights Kingdom sets), I'd buy (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.448)

  Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

The following information is my own opinion and not endorsed or verified in any way by LEGO. That being said, I think that now is the time to relate some experiences I've had over the past couple of months with my RCX and IR tower - and it boils (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.447)

  LEGO Breakfast Cereal

Hey, am I the only one eating this stuff? Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries NEW Galidor SHAPES! [LEGO] Defenders of the outer dimension From Quaker. 4 diff characters' shapes in blue, green, red and purple. Artificially colored blobs representing (it (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.galidor)

dimension
(score: 1.447)

  Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

The following information is my own opinion and not endorsed or verified in any way by LEGO. That being said, I think that now is the time to relate some experiences I've had over the past couple of months with my RCX and IR tower - and it boils (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.447)

  Re: When the world was young - thoughts

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:HE68oC.123n@lugnet.com... (...) Just for the record, that was my *fig's* masculinity that was compromised... (...) they (...) works, too: (...) (miniscule (...) story. Actually, the Dragon (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

dimension
(score: 1.447)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

Hi all, Just a couple a quick comments on this thread - I'm a firmware design engineer who's done lots of work with IrDA. I don't, however, have any experience with the internals of the RCX or the IR Tower, other than owning them and reading this (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.447)

  Re: FS 6575 Polar Base (2)

(...) I am also willing to part these sets up as listed below: (this is a listing of 1 set, I have 2) 6 gray wall pieces (with glass) = $12 4 16x16 white baseplates = $8 6 figs and gear (no black hood) = $8 11? Blue wall slopes = $5 4 concave gray (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.447)

  Re: Feedback and the role it plays in the modeling process (was Re: I'm back...

(...) I certainly need to work harder at giving feedback to newcomers. One thing I strongly recommend for everyone is to make as much attempt as possible to get together face-to-face. You're guaranteed to get some feedback then (but of course you (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.447)

  My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

THe Hanger 02 of the err... MichLUG Colony. (URL) docked in it is the 'Iron Eagle' and is being guarded (and drooled upon) by the elite Confed Guard. There are some droids buzzing around too. Okay. This thing has two large 15" x 15" X-Large Grey (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.447)

  New Mech (...sort of)

(URL) release from SigmaTek---...--- -Not bothering to wait for military acceptance of the "A" model, SigmaTek R&D has produced this prototype of the next SP-44, the "MH" model, "MH" standing for "Mobile Hospital". this model is also the first to (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

wall
(score: 1.447)

  Interior modeling techniques?

I'm afraid I've never mastered the art of interior design, when it comes to Lego craft. Seeing some of the models, most recently Bram's latest wonder, has made me really want to work on improving that. I like to think I do a good job on the (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.447)

  Re: My Soldiers

(...) Nate - thanks for sharing your pictures. I'm always interested in checking out other folks' Confederate troops. I especially enjoyed the Battle Pictures - I particularly like the one with the Union soldier taking the fall from the wall of the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

wall
(score: 1.447)

  Re: Guarded Inn now available

"Phil Traviss" <philt@castleton-comms.co.uk> wrote in message news:00e401c0f051$93...s.co.uk... (...) joint (...) Yes, I am still hoping to have a castle wall project at the next fest. Love the red/black walls in the Guarded Castle - but wish they (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.446)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) I don't love or hate castle walls -- but I'd probably use the faceted bricks instead of the corner wall piece if I had ready access to them. [note: The Castle Expander pack has 4 of these in grey -- I'd like to see them sold in more colors and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.446)

More:  Next Page >>