 Local / United Kingdom / 6681
Re: Guarded Inn now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 14:23:04 GMT

"Phil Traviss" <philt@castleton-comms.co.uk> wrote in message
news:00e401c0f051$93724290$5901020a@castletoncomms.co.uk...

From a conversation with Lawrence W at the last fest, I understand he
proposes to resurrect this idea, on a larger scale (of course), for a • joint
build effort at a future fest. I'll let him take over the story if he
wishes...

Yes, I am still hoping to have a castle wall project at the next fest.

Love the red/black walls in the Guarded Castle - but wish they just sold the
walls

I have built another large section of wall - well gate really - but have not
got round to photographing anything yet.
Very busy at the moment.
Perhaps next week end
I will publish a castle wall API too

regards