 Local / United Kingdom / 6680
Re: Guarded Inn now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 20:18:03 GMT

"Phil Traviss" <philt@castleton-comms.co.uk> wrote in message
news:00e401c0f051$93724290$5901020a@castletoncomms.co.uk...

PS: Just as an aside, I notice this new set (10000) already has a feedback
rating. I take it from this that you can feedback sets you don't have, • which
makes the system more suspect than I realised. (Mind you, who checks you
have got it anyway, the LEGO police?) It's just that NOBODY can have got • the
new set yet.

At least it can be added to the LUGNETdatabase  -- I need to modify the
brickset front-end to handle 5 digit set numbers :-)

Huw