 Western/Wild West / 457
Re: My Soldiers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 02:46:41 GMT

In lugnet.western, Nate Jacobs writes:
Hello All.  Finally school is done and I have had time to scan the pictures
of my Army onto my website.  The pictures were taken at school by the LEGO
building area (aka the desk in the corner).  You will notice that the
Confederates do not have guns.  That was because I had run out of money to
buy them guns.  That problem has since been fixed.  The fort you will see
also has been heavily modified, taking some insperation from Jon's Wild West
Website.  Please browse around and look at all the other pictures as well.
http://www.geocities.com/njelmo98/west.html   Thanks.

Nate

Nate - thanks for sharing your pictures.  I'm always interested in checking
out other folks' Confederate troops.  I especially enjoyed the Battle
Pictures - I particularly like the one with the Union soldier taking the
fall from the wall of the fort.

The only thing that I could conceivably have to offer in the way of
criticism would be to ask why it was the Confederate troops that had to wait
for the guns.  Here in Richmond, VA that kind of thinking would be, well
unthinkable!

Keep up the good work!  Look forward to more in the future.

Greg