 Western/Wild West / 455
Re: Big Thunder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 20:43:41 GMT

Wow, that's cool. (:

Wish I could afford enough orange bricks to do something like that ....
I'm still struggling to get enough tan to put my mission together.

By the way, I also love that barrel cactus -- so simple, yet it looks
great! I would never have thought of doing it that way, but it's
perfect. (:

==Leanne
Leanne Opaskar                  lopaskar@san.rr.com