 Western/Wild West / 471
Re: Big Thunder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 03:32:25 GMT

In lugnet.western, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.western, Jon Furman writes:

Jon!! Grr! You're too good. ;-) That is awesome. Damn, I hate it when people
shoot out a bunch of awesome models in a short span, then I remember their
name and start noticing it everywhere and can't stop admiring and oohing and
aahing at their stuff. I can tell you're going to be one of those people...
I checked out the rest of your brickshelf account, sweet stuff! I love the
telescope on the pirate ship there, and the Civil War scene is pretty nice.

-Shiri
Hey Shiri,
Your comment about the telescope caught my interest!  I think what you saw
was meant to be a cannon!  I believe (I could be wrong) that he was creating
a smaller cannon that mounts off the railing of the ship!
I did the same thing on my pirate ship "the Black Rose"!
http://community.webtv.net/TDReed/BlackRose
In the first pic, I used a light saber handle for a telescope and in the
third and fourth pics you can see my cannon mounted around the railings!
I'm sorry my pics aren't that great!  I have trouble with closeup shots on
my digital camera!  I'm constantly fighting it!
Anyway, I just thought you might like to know!
Tom