  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 381 – 400 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Update on set up of the Castle display at TCS.

(...) I might be able to do one of these cliff sections -- I found the 6766 Rapid River set, (URL) that Eric has previously recommended on clearance at KB Toy for about $35, so I am now the proud owner of 10 rectangular BURPs. (Five in each set.) It (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

brick, wall
(score: 2.528)

  Have you ever warped or broken parts?

Hi there, I've started to construct things I would never imagined building as a kid -- things that might strain or even break parts. I've seen some examples of these types of building on various AFOL web pages, and perhaps so have you. For example, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 2.528)

  Re: New Blacktron I Creations

I only posted these creations to lugnet.space, but I thought I'd provide a pointer, and also discuss one of the techniques I used (for those who'se newsreader doesn't let them follow the references, here's the URL of the article: (URL) ) One of the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 2.527)

  Re: Ambassador Train - What do we want to do?

(...) 4x16 is the base dimension, I think a standard container is 3 bricks and two plates high of vertical surface. See here: (URL) build containers that conform to that standard) Note that it would be best not to use the two plates, stick to just 3 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

brick, dimension
(score: 2.526)

  Re: New Blacktron I Creations

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) Yeah! Extending the Blacktron invader design is a great idea. That set was the only Blacktron 1 I bought, right when I was slap dang in the middle of my dark age. Dark age or otherwise, some dormant feelings (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

brick, wall
(score: 2.526)

  Re: The mythical gender-changing plates

(...) funny you should ask... i just got a handful of these very tyco pieces in my wednesday fotw! both douple-genders, even: in blue, a lt gray, and dark olive (military) green. this fotw one of those deals where you get a forestmen's river (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

brick, wall
(score: 2.525)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

I'm afraid that I must go with the hoax theory. Here's why: 1) This appears to be Paul Rutenberg's first ever Lugnet post, and he has a hotmail address to boot. 2) His homepage (once translated with babelfish) is decidedly non-Lego. There are some (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !

brick, wall
(score: 2.525)

  Re: Castle Pictures Posted

(...) Thanks for the kind words! I must admit that I only used the blue because I didn't have enough white. And I only used the white because I didn't have enough grey. But I re-worked the upper floors a couple times trying to avoid that "I ran out (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.525)

  Re: beginnings of a walled town--definitely not a small file

Okay, reply to this one, it'll be easier. Where to begin--probably at the beginning: I was trying to represent my downtown area in Ldraw when Jonathan remarked that nobody ever posted any castle. I don't know how true of a statement that is over the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

brick, wall
(score: 2.525)

  Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

(...) I've used three scales in setting up my CW realm and environs (progressively larger scales): - minifig scale - (Shiri's Helfire scale) - terrain scale one stud=one 32x32 minifig baseplate useful for modelling rivers, mountains, etc., and large (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

brick, wall
(score: 2.524)

  Lego Easter Bunny

Hi! I just posted some pictures (on Brickshelf.com) of a bunny I built a couple of weeks ago in honor of Easter. It is based on a model of a rabbit located in LEGOLAND California's Enchanted Walk[1]. There are pictures of the original rabbit in the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.legoland.california) !!

brick, wall
(score: 2.524)

  RE: NMRA

Hi Mike, I think your approach to buy and install a 1-2 ft Plexiglas wall, like a sneeze guard, is the best. Then you can run the layout all the way to the edge. I can help with this if needed. There is a decent TAP plastics in Fremont. How would (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

brick, wall
(score: 2.524)

  Updated Parts Wanted List--Parts Available

I have acquired the below listed incomplete sets which I am sure contain parts in which many of you might have an interest. Any pieces remaining are available for trade for items on my updated wants list which is to follow. Pieces are in mint (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.523)

  Re: Favorite castles?

(...) Tough question because I have different criteria... My sentimental all time favorite: The Yellow Castle was my first and was very expandable...at the time the Yellow Castle came out gray was scarce in non space sets, and the yellow 1x4 hinge (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.523)

  Re: Favorite castles?

(...) Okay, I missed participating in your survey that began in February, but I will answer now. First off, I have nearly every Castle set ever released. Of those that I am missing, 6062, 6041, and 6035 are highest on my wish list now. Since I own (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.523)

  Re: 4 Wides!!

John, Much better! Now, are you going to make a pullman? You could use either the 1x1 brick with the side stud, or if you want something a little bit bigger, you could use a 1x2x1 trans. thin wall mounted sideways for a tall window or a 1x1 clear (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

brick, wall
(score: 2.523)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) I really like your characters Shiri, particularly the work you've put into their backstories. I think that the contrast between Cleo and Scar is quite telling as well -- one where you had to modify the face because of the rock raiders (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

brick, wall
(score: 2.523)

  Re: Did they have paint?

(...) ...They had whitewash mixes usually, tho painting large structures was not common except real rich people. What would be (semi) common though was a brick wall with plaster covering (bricks were not as durable/weathereable, so the plaster (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.522)

  [MN] 80 Parts Lots posted to eBay

I've just posted about 80 new parts lots to eBay. Parts are from my recent purchases of Mos Espa Podrace and Night Lord's Castle sets. They can be found at: (URL) Lego - 100 Purple 1x2 grille Tiles No Bids Yet [MN] Lego - 100 Purple 1x2 Grille Tiles (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 2.522)

  Re: Spanning large areas

(...) I've worked on a different but similar problem, but haven't had time to finish up the write-up I started nor take accompanying pictures. Anyway, here is the write-up in it's current state, so excuse any areas where it still needs work: (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.arch) !

brick, wall
(score: 2.522)

More:  Next Page >>