  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3721 – 3740 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Plagarism in Fantasy Novels? (was Re: Harry Potter?)

(...) I couldn't finish it either. I threw it against the wall. It had such a marketing hype from Ballantine along with the Hildebrandt illustrations, I felt betrayed that either would have anything to do with it. (...) I am a leper. I feel sorry (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.459)

  Re: Whats the difference between 6218 and 6259 ?

(...) Another thing to keep in mind: we're seeing the results of a system changing over time. It appears that TLC has changed its part-numbering strategy at least twice over the years, with some other minor adjustments occuring along the way. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.459)

  Re: Part 6072

Well, the half-octagonal <part:6066> is "Castle Turret Top 4 x 8 x 2 & 1/3" according to LDRAW, so this one could be similar - perhaps "Castle Turret Corner 7 x 7 x 2 & 1/3". Should start with Castle, anyway, so as to sort with the other Castle (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

wall
(score: 1.459)

  Re: Bionicle is not Technic

(...) I sure hope technic will change back. I just got addicted ... ahem, re-introduced to lego at about the first of the year. I took a class in college that has the dacta RCX kit. Within a week of seeing a cheesy demonstration bot bounce off a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

wall
(score: 1.459)

  Re: Chateau Paradisa

Thanks - I appreciate your compliments and your constructive critisism. See below: ben medinets <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:GADC85.Go9@lugnet.com... (...) The monorail intercepts the hotel on a curve, so there is unfortunately no (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

wall
(score: 1.459)

  Eating "new" Ramen flavors induces hallucinations of Castle we'll never see...

Well, hows that for a title? Last night I had one of those dreams, you know, where you walk into the LEGO section of "any-given-store" and find not only new sets, but they are 25-30% off!! Sure there were a lot of different themes, even a return of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.459)

  Re: Thoughts on "nobowari"

(...) Up to now I have had a very low tech approach because I did not learn MLcad until 3 weeks ago. So ... I usually start off with an inspiration picture like I did for Kumamoto-jo or a self drawn sketch like for my Great Wall of China diorama. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

wall
(score: 1.459)

  Re: which is better 6066 or 6077

What is this -- a cruel joke perhaps? Those are two of the bestest sets that there ever, ever was!!! You can't choose between two types of perfection... 6066 is cool because it's a hideout. No one suspects those happy little thieves are even in that (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.459)

  Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar

(...) Very spiffy! (Especially that little round ship in the hangar, which is by definition Spiff-y.) Excellent use of the polar base grey wall units too--it looks like you've kept the structural integrity pretty good along the centre and kept the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.459)

  Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

(...) Actually, it's along the back wall of the shop. See (URL) of black weapons, one of the best-kept secrets of King Leo's Castle is that it comes with two black pikes, as well as the grey one. Weapons from the 80s! Those weapons are about the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: anyone want to participate in a town wall project for SCLF?

"Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GC7IqH.DGw@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) pilot (...) Right now I just have a simple 8 high 6 wide wall at the connection point The wall is hollow with a plate on top Then a parapet on top. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: A SNEAK PEAK at ANDRASTAVIA UPDATE

Wow... wow... wow... wow... wow (one "wow" for each building). Kev, those are great. I love the variety - no two buildings are alike, yet they all go together. My favorite has to be the building on the far left (looks like a tavern or inn). Great (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Missing water pump piece?

In trying to find the water pump piece, I noticed that when you release the lightstone on a school of fish, it makes the fish that are touching it change direction and scatter. I thought I was on the right trail since there is a fish hanging up on (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  WHAT THE?

NO POSTS IN HERE FOR A YEAR!?! THATS CRAZY!!! What I wanted to say is that if you didn't know already, the rock raiders game has an option to change to 1st person view. It appears like you are the rock raider, you can steer him with the arrow keys, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: An AUSSIE IN HAWAII....

(...) Hmmm, I thought I was the only Hawaii LUG ;-) Maybe we could form one? (...) There are at least 2 people that I met but none as far as I know are die-hard AFOLs. (...) Same here. Loved castle ever since I could walk but then lost interest at (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.hi)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: An AUSSIE IN HAWAII....

Kev-- I think I am the Hawaii LUG. Lego fans are a bit scarce (or at least quiet) around here, and with the exception of some guy on the other side of the island who scours the flea markets for cheap Lego he can resell on Ebay, I don't know of (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.hi)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: 7745 Question

(...) My two 7745 sets are baught as used sets and have been correct built up like seen in the instruction. Both have each two mirrored printings on those 1x4x3 thin wall parts. Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Part 6214: how can I use this thing?

(...) As the head of the giant green appleman? Turn the backside out, and use it as an interesting feature on the wall of a building (the curves will combine somewhat with other 2-stud-wide curved parts, like arches and 2x2 bricks). Use it for (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Linking failure when 'making' an lx file

(...) Syntax error: you are missing a parenthesis at the start, right after the if. But gcc should give a fat error at the ">" sign I believe. if( COND ) STATEMENT; if( (ul_var1 - ul_var2) > sizeof(uchar)) STATEMENT; (...) It is miraculous that the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.458)

  Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar

(...) Thanks! Actually, the ship only needed 2 arctic base sets (bought on sale of course--wise man say don't pay full price for LEGO). Each set has 6 grey window-walls, so my ship has 12. Also, I needed 2 sets of the mobile arctic base, but used 6 (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.458)

More:  Next Page >>