 Trains / 10454
Re: 7745 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 22:20:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Peter Simpson writes:
Hi fellow Train Heads,

Now my question is, how come out of four sets, only one seems to be correct?
Is this phenomena common? Has anyone else come accross this?

Regards,

Peter Simpson

My two 7745 sets are baught as used sets and have been correct built up like
seen in the instruction. Both have each two mirrored printings on those
1x4x3 thin wall parts.

Regards,

Ben