  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3581 – 3600 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  rtlTrain4 - Couldn't post Sat night...

Well, let me be the first to post after the event, and let me begin by saying... I had a Great time!!! Derek's modules were just inspiring--the detail in the buildings, the roads and stuff, even right down to the custom built table that held up the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dimension
(score: 1.466)

  Re: Great Wall of China - Reprise

(...) I really like the micro scale village in the background. It creates a depth that really isn't there. I think it was a very creative addition. I like everything I've seen of KK's creations thus far. Great job! Keep up the excellent work! (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.466)

  Re: Great Wall of China - Reprise

(...) Seconded. That forced perspective thing is an old Model Railroading trick and it's awesome to see it used here. Only problem, of course, is that the tracks interfere with the forcing, as (since they stay in foreground scale for quite a ways (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.466)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

(...) One thing I need to do is build a BURP wall to turn the elevated platform which holds some miscelaneous sets above my trains into a proper mountain with tunnel. The one problem is that it is against the wall, and making it a mountain would (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.466)

  Re: Seam width

(...) In LDView, I do a few things. First, I check to see if the file I just loaded is a part. In order to be a part, it has to satisfy two criteria. First, it can't be the child of a part. Second, it has to either be in the LDraw Parts directory, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension
(score: 1.466)

  Re: Why not Both?

(...) Then I'm done wasting my time with you. You're hopeless, there's no doubt about it. I refuse to beat my head against a wall to try to talk some real common sense into you. You're just lost, and it's obvious you WANT to be lost. -- Tom Stangl (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) WOW! I just went and got one! This kind of thing is exactly the sort of craziness I needed, as I don't own this set and have to drool over the one on display at Ruby's (over by the LEGO outlet store next to LEGOLAND) if I want to see it! Now I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) (Regarding Richard's query as to whether LD is listening to this or that that Dave! snipped) Yes! They are listening already! We have established that, so stop asking! (...) Hmm, I don't know. I think people want their cake and eat it, too. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  Ancient Theme News. 12 Entries. New Sponsor.

On Sunday I showed a number of Ancient Theme contest entries to folks from LEGO Direct and LEGO Electronics R&D. There were a number of enthusiastic reactions in the crowd. (Sorry, but I can't recall who said the nice things about specific models.) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.contests)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  Re: Guarded Inn

(...) I figured. I think some large-ish "Hydro something or other" set has some of these yellow corner walls too -- just without the tudor wall lines, of course. You know, and I hate to keep plugging this stupid page, but you can score a printable (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  Re: Proposed South Coast LEGO Fest (SCLF)

(...) Well, town too - that grey roof you can just make out in the top-right of the picture, outside the wall, is the local Buy-Lo supermarket. But let that not detract from the overall view... I'm not sure we'll be allowed to try and float any (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  Castle and Pirate auctions 24 Hours to go

Free international shipping. Many have boxes too. All Addresses can be found on (URL) or by searching ebay for Masterbuilder1. Includes a 6082 castle, a 6271 Imperial Flagship, seperate minifigs, a 6077 River Fortress. Some Highlights. Lego 6076 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank

(...) Thanks! (...) Actually I think it's a tad to small for Technic scale, maybee not. It's not built to any scale though. I just used all my chainlinks and made a tank around them. It's not a serious attempt in any way. (...) Actually I was (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.465)

  Re: Vancouver Public Library

Thanks for the compliment. I saw an apartment building Steven Barile built out of yellow (and black or red) that had all curved walls and was kinda triangular (I can't find a picture of it on line). When I saw a (tiny) picture of the library I knew (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  Re: Deep Space Explorer MOC

(...) It came about by accident; I was playing with wall panel modules and the plates with the 90 degree bend in them were the ones still on the bench that I hadn't yet sorted... :) I'm still not happy with the way the unit mounts (detail can be (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  A good time was had by all (I think)

I've got to say that Thomas Main has the classiest way of getting LEGO you are buying from him for bargain prices to you. Thomas drove all the way from Boone to Cary to deliver a nice little pile of LEGO. Of course he had the ulterior motive of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  Re: Great Wall of China - Reprise

(...) that! The battle scenes look great, as does the overall view. Now you just need to fill that back space with something of similar scale! :-) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  Re: Oh my... what did your robot do to my wall?

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3A95A5B6.34D9EC...ome.com... (...) Well... I was thinking you have a ~5 metre runway (light-colour) to gain speed. Then the track changes to a dark colour (blackish) for a short time (half a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  Re: Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

(...) I agree. An hey, who can complain about finally getting a proper black Zodiak in 4606 Aqua Res-Q Transport? I'm also curious about the tranlucent wall panels in 4611 Police HQ. (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

wall
(score: 1.465)

  Re: Storage and Sorting...

Jeff, Man, you place looks almost like mine, although I have my business stuff and my personal stuff in the same room now. I have not used my collection to a great extent since I started TSSC, and it shows. Hopefully I will ahve time again. I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.465)

More:  Next Page >>