 Castle / 7972
Re: Great Wall of China - Reprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 04:03:29 GMT

"Kung-Khoon Quah" <kquah1@tampabay.rr.com> writes:

This is the Great Wall Component System with all
the extra decorations to make it a full diorama.
The pics are at  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3527

Looks good to me. Its nice to have the space to put something big like
that! The battle scenes look great, as does the overall view. Now you
just need to fill that back space with something of similar scale! :-)

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/