  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3421 – 3440 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 2001 sets!

The 1807 Santa was retailing for a more reasonable £1.50 - they had about half a dozen left on the wall behind the tills in the Lego dept. (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS in Tampa, Florida

Thanks for the kind words on the Ninja themed castle. I was actually going for a segment of The Great Wall of China with the Qin Chinese defending against the invasion by the XiongNu nomads. Thought I recognize your name from "the Temple of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

Steve, I need to know what you want me to bring to Edmonton for the Calgary show. So far I will bring the 1. Plastic tablecloths for skirting, but not the stappler or pliers. 2. Two transformers, with wall adapters, to be speed limited with the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: Moving up in the world...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Low" <stinglessbee@hotSPA...Email.com> To: <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com> Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 5:24 AM Subject: Re: Moving up in the world... (...) my (...) and (...) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Corincia - the fortress city... coming soon

*sniff* *sniff* the castle at lake Halcyon is no more.... had to make way for progress... it has been completely leveled so that its' pieces could be reborn into the greatness that is Corincia! Part of Halcyon's destruction has been documented and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: LEGO Desert Express

Hmm...this was in my sent message file, but I do not remember seeing it on LUGNET. If it is a duplicate sorry. My original message is at the end. (...) Wow, very nice. I really like your engine! It has lots of little vents and doors and bumps and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Playtesting of USLCS Version 2 AND something else

My brother and I have begun the preliminary test of the new rules, which is why I haven't posted up the rules yet until we are done. The battle has preceded a little bit, but we had to pause for a break. So far I have smashed a small bunker guarding (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: Paladins, Star Wars style

(...) Other than green arms, not really. (And for those of you who haven't the faintest idea hat we're talking about, it's an anime called _Record of Lodoss War__ - a D&D-based fantasy.) (...) I think the Escape Pod will become popular with castle (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  RE: Fully motorized sports car - photography

(...) Thanks! (...) I don't have much experience with photography, so basically, I played with the settings on my camera (Nikon Coolpix 990 - a fully automatic *and* fully manual 3.34 megapixel digital camara.) Since I was just taking pictures on my (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.publish)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Castle terminology + Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!

(...) I agree, well done. And yep, if you're referring to the top of the wall, that's battlements. The individual blocks jutting up are called 'merlons', and the spaces between them are 'crenelations'. The flat part of the crenelations are (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  elimination of theme categories - Castle

In order to help "get the ball rolling" ;-) I'd like to propose the following name changes as part of the migration away from "theme" categories. These are my _suggestions_ for parts currently listed in the "Castle" CATEGORY. Note that _all_ new (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  #7106 Droid Escape is great!

Greetings all, 2001 SW sets have finally arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area, specifically at the TRU in Emeryville. I was debating whether or not to get the Imperial Shuttle ($30) and the TIE Fighter($20). BTW, they also had Watto's Junkyard (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

<kay, I'll throw my opinion in the pot. And before I even get started, I'll (...) Can morality/truth/fairness be universal, when it is demonstrable that there is not equality between those it is appying to? On a less-meta-arugment scale, there are (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.474)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) John, are you talking about the columns embedded in the wall? That's what the ones in the set you referenced looked like. I actually meant the round pillars in the middle of the front wall (either side of the main entrance(?) and balcony). (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

wall
(score: 1.473)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

First off, impressive! I love the radial design you did on the tower, and the bridge design. I wish I had so many castle wall pieces, but as I just started with the castle theme on thursday, I'm limited to mostly basic bricks, and I have no wizards. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.473)

  Re: New Space Police creation (with link!)

"John C Fiala" <jcfiala@cssltd.com> wrote in message news:G6Ar21.A7q@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) The latter. The parts on the back are black (corners) and trans-green (center wall pieces). Thanks for the comments! -- --D M Garcia "An expert built (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.473)

  Re: Bullet Time effects

(...) If you mean on the wall?? I used a stuff that is called Poster Tac made by Super Glue. It is a reusable adhesive puddy thats stays sticky Robert Lego Carnage Carnage Films (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation)

wall
(score: 1.473)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

Thanks. I followed the LPub installation instruction, downloaded & installed the other components (l3GO, PovRay, MegaPOV, MLCad, etc.), and successfully rendered my mpd. However, when I look at the MegaPOV tab in LPub, it is completely blank! I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.473)

  Re: scala parts

(...) Here's the URL of the specific post: (URL) to your question about a wall with window, I've definitely got one. I haven't figured out what I want for the parts, but the fact that I got the sets for about 50% off will certainly be factored in. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.scala)

wall
(score: 1.473)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

(...) Also, I found it really great if you turn reflections to 0. This gives the smooth shading, or "cell shading" effect. Reflection statements are found in the color definitions, just do a find for "reflection" and you should see it. Set all of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.473)

More:  Next Page >>