 Gaming / 675
674  |  676
Subject:
Playtesting of USLCS Version 2 AND something else
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:20:01 GMT

My brother and I have begun the preliminary test of the new rules, which is why
I haven't posted up the rules yet until we are done.  The battle has preceded a
little bit, but we had to pause for a break.  So far I have smashed a small
bunker guarding his base complex and knocked down a Chaos Gun before he could
fire one shot from either one!  However, he destroyed the front wall of my
mobile base with one of his flyers, which right now is severly damaged.  His
snipers have also fired upon both my mobile base and my infantry.  Anyways, off
the story telling, let me explain what the differences are between the two
Version 1.4 and 2 rules.

Psychic spells are now level based and thus harder to get stronger spells then
weaker ones unlike before.
Artillery is now more expensive because we discovered they were too powerful.
Campaign rules laid out beautifully.
Multiple faction types (Nations, Pirates, Corperations, Civilians).
A more realistic collision system (currently in the works).
More trooper types, including Commandos, diplomats, and Engineers.

Nothing much else.  Now I need your help.  I need 3-4 new psychic spells to
complete the psychic spell table.  I need 5 for each level, which I already
have for Levels 1, 3, and 6.  I need 2 more for Level 5, and 1 more for Level 2
and 4.  ANy suggestions?