  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3141 – 3160 of about 30000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lets Vote

"Jon furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fy9zo3.DzK@lugnet.com... (...) only (...) guy (...) The poker player's name is Dewey Cheatum according the official Lego Mania Magazine, the one in the red shirt is Flatfoot Thompson (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

wall
(score: 1.498)

  Re: Autonomous Robot

What about a more powerful portable computer like the Palm, seat it on the bot and have the bot press buttons when an object or wall is hit, this would then translate to a line on a 2d drawing plain, the bot could press one button for draw(hit) and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.498)

  [New Part] 2622.dat Boat Base 8x10  [DAT]

Hi, Noticed this one being requested on the part's tracker(1). -Chris (1) (URL) Boat Base 8 x 10 0 Name: 2622.dat 0 Author: Chris Alano (calano@yahoo.com) 0 Unofficial Part 0 0 CATEGORY Boat 0 KEYWORDS delta wedge bow inverted slope 0 0 Made from (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

wall
(score: 1.498)

  Re: OK, this one's for Shiri...it's SURVEY TIME!!!

Okay..I guess I have to get in on this after putting it off for a few weeks now.. I mailed Craig a while back inquiring about CW (a few months) and haven't done any Castle building but I've started working on figs. A few Next few months... really... (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.498)

  Some CW character teasers

After a solid 2 hours of brainstorming and writing, I've got some teaser descriptions of *some* (not all) of my characters for CW. No pictures that I like yet, cept Tabbor. I need to get pictures of all of them taken, then I'll put them on the CW (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

wall
(score: 1.498)

  Re: What's up PNLTC?

Speaking of cars, I believe that I have my Black tanker car (Castle wall corners on their sides and 6 wide radar dishes on the ends) still there. I suppose you could slap a BAYLTC logo on it and send it to Portland. That would at least get it in the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.498)

  Re: Autonomous Robot

(...) Would you necessarily have to keep all the brains and map data confined to the RCX? Taking the Visual Basic concept one step further, how about putting the entire intelligence routine on the PC and just using the RCX-based rover as a drone? (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.498)

  Newsgroup for LEGO "art" (was: Re: edy lego art)

(...) Having seen more of Edmund's creations, and noticing that the Mosaic Maker[1] is gaining in popularity, and remembering Ashley Glennon's Minifig Museum of Modern Art[2], I gotta agree -- a group dedicated to "art" could really help all things (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

wall
(score: 1.498)

  Camera Shutter Speed Measurement in Legos

I wrote a little program to measure shutter speeds and it seems to work. It uses a light sensor in passive mode to be more accurate at fast shutter speeds. I think it could be fairly accurate at even 1/1000 sec. If anyone is interested I could send (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

measurement
(score: 1.497)

  Re: Help with train show setup

(...) Down here in Florida, we used the cheapest fabric we can find (WalMart $1 Yard). Non of the shows we do require us to use fire retardant skirts. (...) We use 30 inch high plexiglass and we don’t stop there we put a roof on top and a wall in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.497)

  Re: Will there be more Castle in 2001? what ya think ?

(...) I see that there is a few different possibilities that are most likely, in my opinion. I mean these possibilities may seem logical or off the wall. Of course I haven't even read a harry potter book -:) So what do you think of these SEPERATE (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.497)

  Re: Will there be more Castle in 2001? what ya think ?

(...) I see that there is a few different possibilities that are most likely, in my opinion. I mean these possibilities may seem logical or off the wall. Of course I haven't even read a harry potter book -:) So what do you think of these SEPERATE (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.497)

  Monorail Track

The absence of monorail parts for the Ldraw and MLCad library has become intolerable. The short and long straight, the station stop, and the curve tracks have been pretty well blocked out. The switch pieces are under construction. The stub pieces (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.497)

  Re: A real live working LEGO Shelf railway...

(...) This would be interesting. I have already thought of ways to expand this by putting a hole (tunnel) through the wall into the next room to connect to a shelf in that room. I doubt that will happen any time soon but its just a thought. (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.497)

  Re: Cut Rate Toys

"Greg Howell" <meowdammit99@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fz4434.JxD@lugnet.com... (...) only (...) called (...) $145 (...) house! (...) WHERE IS THIS?? I want some Divers stuff...for the funky corridor wall add-ons. I wonder, could you part (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

wall
(score: 1.497)

  Re: Another Lame Model!

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message news:FyxxMq.Bsq@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) I plan on downloading and studying a LOT of your dat files :) (...) I'm not thinking dropship this time. We have sufficient fighters, waiting to be (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.497)

  Re: My Design-A-Civvie MOCs

Oh man, Jeff that Tug is really cool. When I first saw it I thought it had a nice shape-- modular but not without an inovative design like many modular creations tend to be. I love the vertical orientation. Then I saw all the pictures and read the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.497)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!

(...) Great freighter Mark! I love the use of classic-space yellow windows. But most of all - the play-accessibility you added to it with the opening wall. Great design on the landing gear also - I would not have thought of that combo. Ahh yes - I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.497)

  Harry Potter (Film) Set

Not sure is this is old news, but I have just heard that Harry Potter The Movie is to use Gloster Cathedral as the Main Set. It looks like we may get a castle set? Scott A GC the site: (URL) at Pic: (URL) Cathedral The city's focal point is still (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.496)

  Re: THE WINNERS!

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B5B6B61A.233F%s...ink.com... (...) building (...) I think that you definitely inspired us all to think outside the limits of building space vehicles for military purposes. The contest was a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.496)

More:  Next Page >>